Meet your producer!

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

Zetura Dracos wrote:
No one makes this game because it would mainly consist of watching short pudgy guys sit at computers and type in code at all hours of the day whilest taking short breaks to use the can and chug Sprite. Of course if you were to model your company after Interplay the game would consist of making crap titles, canning interesting projects, and puting out fires on the message boards. Personally I think a better game would be Interplay Tyconn. The slogan can be "Can you pull this dying company out of it ten million dollar hole?"As for the guy, Time will tell, He looks a bit like an old neighbour who I ruthlessly mocked at all hours of the day.
Nice Idea, have you copyrighted it?
Zetura Dracos
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Zetura Dracos »

No but I should before Interplay tries to make it. They would probably hold a contest to find who did the best and then do exactly what they did. Of course they would end up making games like "l33t h4X0r m1n1gun p4r71cl3 eff3c7Z0rs!!!11" or some such garbage
Virus
SDF!
SDF!

Van Buren

Post by Virus »

an interesting thing to note...

http://spike.nci.nih.gov/fallout/html/d ... enpcd.html

Van Buren... Fallout... might just be a coincidence but.... damn it's just too tempting!
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

OMG H4X!!!11

Post by T-900 »

Be-est thou mocking me Megatron? That was my sig ye butcher of fine art :\

The first DAC forum post i look at in 6 months and my lovingly crafted sig is staring at me from its mutilated new home :(
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Re: OMG H4X!!!11

Post by axelgreese »

T-900 wrote:Be-est thou mocking me Megatron? That was my sig ye butcher of fine art :\

The first DAC forum post i look at in 6 months and my lovingly crafted sig is staring at me from its mutilated new home :(
now I know you made that sig by eating crayons and puking them back up, but what I don't understand is just how you got that on teh computar :?
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

I attached a funnel to my scanner, and padded the edges with towels.

a.k.a, Made lots of stretched psychadelic ovals in PSP ^_^
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

Virus, in case you missed it they use president's names, not county names for their internal projects... And obviously some things will be named after presidents...