GameSpy interviews music guy in TEAM CHUCK

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

Last I heard, it's going to be released the same time as Halo 2 for the XBox and BG:DA2 for the XBox and PS/2.

That alone should make everyone laugh.
------------------
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Saint_Proverbius wrote:Last I heard, it's going to be released the same time as Halo 2 for the XBox and BG:DA2 for the XBox and PS/2.

That alone should make everyone laugh.
Perhaps I'm paranoid, but maybe Interplay is doing that intentionally, as to destroy the Fallout license so, in their mind at least, it would be unreasonable for anyone to expect them to put out anything with the Fallout name on it.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Perhaps Interplay is a little afraid of anyone who is into their games, and thus wants to destroy their licenses one by one. The proof of that paranoia is JE Sawyer, he's easily intimidated by the fans.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
DJG
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by DJG »

:cry:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Is Fallout gonna survive this new attack by CHUCKIE??
Get the answer in the next episode of : TEAM CHUCKIE VS THE WORLD
Written, acted and directed by CHUCKIE HIMSELF.

hey, 5 post from 100!
Mr Carrot
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Mr Carrot »

MCA vs JESawyer is the one i want to see.
4too
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by 4too »

When it dawned in the dim caverns of FO:BOS conception, that there REALLY was a negitive aspect to taging an action game with FO, ("Brotherhood of Steel" could have stood by itself.), their spin started to mature, at least to the level of denial.

There never was an intention to include the majority of FO fans who tend to be more interested in RPG. This demographic has invested their time and capital in systems and software to support their habit. Not a high incidence of consoles unless they are bullied by the resident 11 year olds........

Now FO:BOS dev's are at the point of saying ""by action gamers for action gamers""....... so "action gamers" will judge this title. This market is well populated, there will be no "free ride" no matter how much sex and violence,
ADRENALINE, one promises.

Look at Lionheart's review here:

http://www.gamespy.com/reviews/august03/lionheartpc/

Appears that while dancing with dualities this product has been skewered on the horns of dilemma, the demonic -DIABLO- horns of dilemma.
Let us trust that JE et al take note. At least pump up the posse to back up a "Science Guy" PC. Team Chuck should have no self dillusions, if we can believe their belated pounding of breast and proclamation of TOTAL EXTREME ACTION ORIENTATION.

4too
Simlife
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Simlife »

At least they will have one orginal but unusual selling point.

The first console game forced to issue its players with a free patch CD, Wow.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

hey

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I wonder if BOS doesn't do well, they might cancel FO3. It's seems like that would be the interplay thing to do.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

On the flip side, I wonder what if BOS does real well and they cancel FO3 to spend more funds and time on BOS2. So many reasons to potentially be mad at interplay, so few ways we can actually do something about it.
Harriers for the cup.
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Wolfman Walt wrote:On the flip side, I wonder what if BOS does real well and they cancel FO3 to spend more funds and time on BOS2. So many reasons to potentially be mad at interplay, so few ways we can actually do something about it.
I think even interplay must realise that the fallout fans are against BOS and won't be buying it. I'm pretty certain that FO3 will sell well regardless of BOS. The name BIS, combined with an RPG series with legendary status, will sell IMO
Raymondo
Pussy Lord
Pussy Lord

Post by Raymondo »

Where's John Titor when you need him?
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Doyle »

Maybe he'll come back again to get an Xbox and a copy of BOS.
Literacy is overated.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

who the hell is this
Rayt
SDF!
SDF!

Re: hey

Post by Rayt »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:I wonder if BOS doesn't do well, they might cancel FO3. It's seems like that would be the interplay thing to do.
Wouldn't that leave them with basicly nothing? I think FO3 is the only product Interplay can hope to make a buttload of money with.