Is it sad?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Bridgeburner
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bridgeburner »

atoga wrote:Eww John, I can't believe you play Dance Dance Revolution. If you actually want to lose some poundage, like lift weights or run or do sports or something. You remind me of the people (some of whom are friends sadly) who I make fun of at school D:
DDR happens to rock your socks mister. just like karaoke and Electric Guitar Arcade Action.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

Hmm, I beleive if you made fun of me at school, I would have to beat you up. Heh, my friends and I are t3h l33t shit around LHS. We pwn our school.
And I'm not taking any drugs to help lose weight, WTF gave you all that idea?
EzekielLyne (8:34:01 PM): would you be the one they make fun of?
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Bridgeburner wrote:DDR happens to rock your socks mister. just like karaoke and Electric Guitar Arcade Action.
In that case, you are a tasteless twat.

If you even thought of laying a finger on me, John, I'd sic a bruisin' 300 pound Irish guy and some martial arts guys on you. And then I'd like have a rap war with you, and freestyle your ass.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Fat Bastard wrote:Hmm, I beleive if you made fun of me at school, I would have to beat you up
I suppose you would relentlessly batter me with your enormous pectoral "muscles"? Not to mention that very few attacks would hit home due to the several feet of fat protecting all parts of the body.
Last edited by Slave_Master on Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuck
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

Well, I wouldn't personally beat you up, I'd get my cronies to do that for me.
EzekielLyne (8:34:31 PM): like "This here is John, the retarded gamer, he enjoys madden 2005, and grand theft auto
EzekielLyne (8:35:02 PM): and he is eagerly expecting the arrival of the next Lara Croft game
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

JohnPnP wrote:Well, I wouldn't personally beat you up, I'd get my cronies to do that for me.
You mean there are people fatter than you?
fuck
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

No, they aren't fat, hence the point of me getting them to beat you up.
Sean ( a crony) is 6'5, 160, and a swimmer. I'll jjust sic him on ya.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Your overweight, L33T DDR-diet cronies? Oh I'm sorry, I think I'd better BACK OFF CRACKA.

Also you never mentioned the RAP WAR, to tuff for you?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Sean ( a crony) is 6'5, 160, and a swimmer. I'll jjust sic him on ya.
If Sean is so tuff why is he being bossed around by a fatass like you?
fuck
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

John is an eskimo now, ruff, tuff and leet as HECK! By jove we gotta give him the what for and kidnap him and peel his eyelids off.
:chew:
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Don't mess with Johnny Boy or his leet krew will MESS YOU UP HARDCORE STRAIGHT UP DOWNTOWN WITH AKIMBO DEAGLES!
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

6'5, 160 is scrawny, swimmers are gay anyways...
bey.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

iohkus wrote:6'5, 160 is scrawny, swimmers are gay anyways...
No shit. I know a guy who's 6'6 and weighs 200ish, and he's scrawny.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

I know a guy who's a OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone, his names atoga.
bey.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

JohnPnP wrote: Sean ( a crony) is 6'5, 160, and a swimmer. I'll jjust sic him on ya.
Any reason why the "Swimmer" part is relevant? Did I miss some sort of urgent news about Swimmers being rough and tough?.....Is that why they wear bathing caps when they swim?
Harriers for the cup.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

isn't it obvious he's a flaming homosexual who likes to fuck his boy toys in kiddy pools.
bey.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

well, he's a competition swimmer, and he's buff. He is my friend, I don't "Boss" him around. Christ. only DaC (read: new spammer people) turns a simple thread into a rude flame war.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

JohnPnP wrote:well, he's a competition swimmer, and he's buff. He is my friend, I don't "Boss" him around. Christ. only DaC (read: new spammer people) turns a simple thread into a rude flame war.
Wasn't really flaming, just was kinda wondering what being a swimmer had to do with anything. Also, theres a differance between being buff and being physically toned. I'de say at 160, he's more toned then buff. Swimmers aren't sposed to be buff, because it cuts down on their ability to swim fast.
Harriers for the cup.
JohnPnP
I play with my P(n)P
I play with my P(n)P

Post by JohnPnP »

Naw, he is pretty buff. He works out pretty regularly. Also, I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to AlphaWulf and the rest. What happened to the good old days of DAC when we would just go off topic, and not flame each other for lack of intelligent posting?
Dark_Machine
Regular
Regular

Post by Dark_Machine »

Alright guys, chill on Johnny. He's doing something to better something that he sees as wrong with himself, so why not a little support instead of flaming hatred?

Johnny, I think it's great man. DDR may not be my favorite game (I hate playing it, personally) but it's an excellent and fun source of cardiac exercise, so more power to you. Keep in mind what EvO said, that the best way to lose weight is to eat smaller portions, more often, that keeps your metabolism active all day, instead of just at 3 key points.

Also, as you start to lose more weight, don't forget to pump a little iron, replace what you take away with muscle. I'm proud of you man, keep it up and pretty soon you'll be a completely different person, inside and out.
Jay Levi
DJ Eripio
The Dark Machine
"He is a driven, unflinching, calculating machine, and nothing is beyond him."