Throw Those Spoons Away...

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
chrisbeddoes
Respected
Respected

Post by chrisbeddoes »

Not to mention that the
"You can be my bitch" in the second trailer
reminds me of this.

S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

lmao
Jeff
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jeff »

chrisbeddoes wrote:Not to mention that the
"You can be my bitch" in the second trailer
reminds me of this.

Hehe, you can start calling me the nostradamus of our days now thank joo
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Since you guys don't seem properly enraged by the fact that this shitty trailer even mentions the holy name No Mutants Allowed, I'm going to give you a link to the damning evidence...

Just in case you missed it the first time...
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/album_ ... ?pic_id=67

Hey, if you don't really care about what goes on about FO:PoS, you should at least care about somebody picking on your cousin website...
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

It pisses me off, Ozrat, but what do you want me to say? "Shame on you Chucky, please don't do it again"?
fuck
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Well, anything has to be better than this:
Odin wrote:Ah Chuckie, that was hilarious... I'd hoped that you had instead used that energy to make a BETTER game than you are doing..

But nice touch!..
Honestly, can't you guys hack 'em or something? If people can get Half Life 2 before it's even ready for being released, surely you can get a piece of shit like FO:BoS deleted off of their harddrives before it's too late...

Besides, some noise is better than jack-squat! Make a petition to have them release a different trailer without the offending material... Demand a new version of the trailer that has all the girls naked (DAC solution only)... Anything!
ExtremeRyno wrote:I don't really represent the views that I've written here in this thread... I just like to type.
Jeff
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jeff »

Yeah guyz, some kind of an online petition would be really, really helpful! They almost always work!
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

Ooops, I forgot the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] coding... My bad :P
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Ozrat, Comedian Extraordinaire wrote:Demand a new version of the trailer that has all the girls naked (DAC solution only)...
What do you take us for? D:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

wankers?
:chew:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Men
Ozrat
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Ozrat »

More like sad excuses for semen :twisted:
4too
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Gilding Graffiti

Post by 4too »

"NO MUTANTS ALLOWED'' Graffiti.

Gilding the Lilly

Window Dressing

Prop: not just stage scenery, bracing and shoring up

Fig Leaf

Ass Cover

FO:BOS. Not sure what the design intent is, or was. They weren't worried about FO canon or FO story continuity. I can only guess they were on the way to do a console shooter and some bright spark hung a noose, no, a burning tire, around their collective necks and logo'ed it FO. Not aware of any serious attempt to place the action in a convincing FO environment. Such intent would have to have been build in at the start, in the concept graphics on up. I don't "get' that FO continuity was a serious "issue'' until the 'kick and roll' announcement. Too much imagery was "in the can", to use a film cliche, too much more would need to be worked out to make the publication dead line. Gameplay, perhaps.
"'Balls Out"" ""High Adrenaline"" whore mongering of a shoot and loot, blood and glow in the dark green gore fest, if I understand the mission statement....

C.Cuevas said in some interview that they'd deck the walls with FO holly, or "folly", or something, to place it in the FO Universe. Too little, too late? The Mr. T trailer started with grainy celo film movie filters and '50's ad optimism on the town signage. Will there be more FO stage scernery "staged" throughout? Unknown and not expected. This, 'No Mutants Allowed' graffiti may be "good" as it's going to get for the FO fans.

Here's a shining example. Why the burning gloves AND NOT the electrified mega power fists? Who made that choice, and when did they make it, and how "well" did they KNOW (and I mean that biblically too) FO? Where's the "love"?

4too
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Re: Gilding Graffiti

Post by S4ur0n27 »

4too wrote:Where's the "love"?

4too
Up Chucky C's ass
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Last time I tried to know Fallout in the biblical sense the CD cracked.

4too, that's probably the first one of your posts I just about fully understood. Either you're dumbing your stuff down, or I'm getting smarter. I hope it's the latter. :crrrryyy
fuck
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Slave_Master wrote:Last time I tried to know Fallout in the biblical sense the CD cracked.
:shock: ;)