The end has arrived

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Slave_Master wrote:3. The BOS are shocked that TBHD survived, so they decide he'd be useful enough to join. They give him the combat armor, and a somewhat decent gun, and then he has to go fight mutants and whatnot.
No!
They give him burning fists and a hammer which slides thru people like we can see in the super trailers. And they don't give him combat armor but power ranger armor!

And he fights aliens with purple tentacles
Jeff
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jeff »

Slave_Master wrote:I came up with a much better plot for FOBOS, and one that kind of fits the setting.
How about:
BOS officer: "Sup? You wanna join BOS? Well, go kill just about everyone and rape some whores while you're at it!"
Black guy: "Time to kill some punk a** motherf***ers yo!! Westside for life nigga!"
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Well, if you took out all the dominatrices, big-titted skinny bitches, fundamentalist suicide bomber ghouls with psychic powers, power ranger armor, and bullshit weapons, and added my semi-coherent plot, it would be a respectable game.
fuck
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

[A thin woman with DD cup breasts, wearing a tight bra and thong, approach two Brotha'hood of Steel guards, one a black male and the other a male ghoul]

Woman [with southern accent]: "Hey sugah, I heard y'all be hiring for the Brotha'hood of Steel?"

Black BOS: "Dat's right [bites on his Watermelon]. What's makes you think a bitch like you's gonna get in?"

Ghoul BOS: "Hehe yeah, hehe. What makes you, hehe, think you'll get in, hehe? Let's see some, hehe, titties, hehe, hehe"

Woman: [Removes her top and jumps up and down] "How about now sugah?"

Black BOS: "Dang bitch, get yo' ass in there, you be in. Let's go out and kill some muthafuckin mutants yo! After 'dat, I'm gonna make both y'all be my bitch!"
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Mucho disgusting yo. It seems Interplay is full of itself.
hvkasteren
SDF!
SDF!

Post by hvkasteren »

And the dead stirred in their graves :cry:.
Without evil there would be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes!
Grey_Ghost
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Grey_Ghost »

I hope this is the last nail in the Coffin of Interplay, but I am bitter. I don't know if I ever want to see a FO3 made having anything to do with Interplay. It's time for new blood in the POST-APOC RPG genre. Fallout had it's heyday, now it's time for someone else to wave the flag. It's sad games like Tactics/Enforcer will probably keep coming out to tarnish the good name of this gaming univerise.

Grey_Ghost
Human Shield
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Human Shield »

Do not compromise with this trash. Find accurate reviews and spread the word. Interplay must die, they can not be trusted with the copyright.
Zetura Dracos
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Zetura Dracos »

Hide the children, boycot the stores. And for chrissake tell someone in the Bush administration Sadam is hiding out with Chucky and I-Play.

And when did I earn the title of s3x g0d if yoiu dont mind my asking?

Wait, never mind. it changed again.

Edit: Needless multipost removed. You get the s3x g0d title at 69 posts because Killzig is sassy. -Spazmo
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

woohoo 3 posts in a row
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Everyone should make sure that no one they know buys this game. IT MUST FAIL. I have a wierd feeling that it's going to do pretty well.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

I'm just glad I got a GameCube... Not having a port to that platform makes my buy quite worth it!
Sankis
Respected
Respected

Post by Sankis »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Everyone should make sure that no one they know buys this game. IT MUST FAIL. I have a wierd feeling that it's going to do pretty well.
Yeah, I have the same feeling.

Seems like a game a few people I know would buy, and probably will even though they've never heard of fallout let alone used a PC for more then AOL. That was a long sentence.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Red wrote:I'm just glad I got a GameCube... Not having a port to that platform makes my buy quite worth it!

The GC is only a $100 bucks, it's freakin crazy. Took the last generation of consoles like 4 years to get to that price. Its such a steal though, has alot of quality games, and now the same price as the gameboy. Nintendo must not be doing well with the GC.
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Radoteur »

Phew, I got real scared for a second.
I thought going gold resembled something like the record industry.
Sell so many CDs and you go gold.

Thanks for clearing all that up.
Mailbox Man!
Yar.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

We should all buy it, and then sue Interplay for racism, sexism, and for selling us shit.
Briareus
I Make Games!
I Make Games!

Post by Briareus »

You guys sure can wax on and on about a game you're not going to buy.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Hey, the sales of this game might determine your job Briareus, shouldn't you be sweating or something?
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Maybe FOBOS will be such a success it will have sequels and sequels and sequels and clones (even tho it is a clone) and all future games will be like FOBOS and Chucky will be GOD OF GAMING.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Briareus wrote:You guys sure can wax on and on about a game you're not going to buy.
what else would we complain about?