A tribute to real men.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

OOHRAH!

EDIT:
Since I don't have any credible sources of what happened next, I'm going to go off of the next best thing: hearsay and rumor. After he cut off his arm, he jumped off the cliff and broke his fall with his face, just because he's that tough. Then he got ambushed by a tribe of angry Indians, caught an arrow in his heart, pulled it out and killed all the warriors with it. On his way back a buffalo crossed his path so what did Ralston do? He head-butt it to death, then he found its offspring and broke their ribs just for pissing him off. Then he chopped down a tree with his undoubtedly large penis, built a raft out of it and rafted down the green river. That's the damn truth--more or less. Aron Ralston is a real man and one tough son of a bitch. He deserves utmost respect for being such a badass.
"chopped down a tree with his undoubtedly large penis"

Badass!
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

damn metrosexual scum.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Yeah, they're becoming more and more prevalent in society. They're OK about shaving their legs and feeling with other men.

"We're a generation of men raised by women, and I'm not sure another woman is what we really need."

Anyways, Gregory Peck pwnzsiblgd.
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

That Fight Club quote doesn't apply to our generation (80s). It applies to the Generation Xers.
This sentence has thirty-two letters.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Yeah, they're becoming more and more prevalent in society. They're OK about shaving their legs and feeling with other men.

"We're a generation of men raised by women, and I'm not sure another woman is what we really need."

Anyways, Gregory Peck pwnzsiblgd.
metrosexuals are as bad as homos in my book which means they should all be purged from the country by mass live burnings.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

Neon Dingo wrote:That Fight Club quote doesn't apply to our generation (80s). It applies to the Generation Xers.
Well, it seemed to fit.

Anyways, "metrosexuals" are just fucking annoying and I want to hit them in the face with a golf club, etc.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Wtf does "metrosexual" even mean? Someone who's attracted to highways?
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

A man who acts feminine but is not gay. Perhaps it's vice versa, but I'm not sure. (Vice versa meaning with women that act butch-y.)
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Here we go again...
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:A man who acts feminine but is not gay. Perhaps it's vice versa, but I'm not sure. (Vice versa meaning with women that act butch-y.)
But why "metro"? What does that have to do with him being quasi-gay?
Nuclear Gandhi
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

I have no idea.

Blame latin.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Those fucking Greeks... Nothing but trouble for the rest of the world...
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Ya it's not latin it's greek. Now it makes sense :

Metro - [From Greek mtr, uterus, from mtr, mtr-, mother. See mter- in Indo-European Roots.]

So it means "mothersexual", kk now it all comes together "raised by women" and bla bla.

Autosexual is still the way to go.
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

"Metrosexual" comes from an episode of South Park. It means straight guys that act gay because it's trendy, or something.
This sentence has thirty-two letters.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well THAT sucks.

I've got nothing against gays but acting like one just because it's trendy? ... that's like being a wigger?
Last edited by Kashluk on Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Carrot
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Mr Carrot »

It was coined a few years back by an American psychologist.

The Metro part as far as what ive read is to indicate that these guys are city dwellers etc.
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

the guy who broke/snapped/chiseled his own arm off to escape death from starvation (and being pinned to a fucking boulder) was on david letterman and did a pretty neato trick with a mug and his mechanized new limb

he also said that after freeing himself he still had to hike several miles to finally find help

now that's a real fucking human, not just man... everyone needs to be able to do that in his situation
bey.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

That's a damn superman in these days. Life isn't as rough as it used to be and so aren't the men. It's an unavoidable result of the equation that we must accept.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

He still wouldn't have made it back in the old days though, any guy who chopped off his own arm with a knife back in "the tuff old medievil dayz" would have been like "oh, bleed to death" or "oh, infection" real fast. As if they would have been tough enough to do it in the first place.