Almost half of new Iraq army quits

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

pussies.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Personally, I think Menno made his point fairly eloquently.
trythebill
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by trythebill »

that's because you know how to read big words and long paragraphs.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Correction, its because he bothers reading (wading) through the two encyclopedias first.

anyway, it doesnt take an essay to prove a point. Unless you want people responding to every single point you have within your essays (enormously big long and boring posts), which suck. lol. Short and to the point not long drawn out boring things that people cant be arsed reading.

If you want long paragraphs and useless facts, try the fan fiction area. :evil:
Menno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Menno »

avenger69ie wrote:Correction, its because he bothers reading (wading) through the two encyclopedias first.

anyway, it doesnt take an essay to prove a point. Unless you want people responding to every single point you have within your essays (enormously big long and boring posts), which suck. lol. Short and to the point not long drawn out boring things that people cant be arsed reading.
Apparently several people cannot read. The long "essay" was a reply to Franz about what I thought about the media (which was seperate from the topic at hand, and could not be done with a couple of sentences). My reply about the Iraqi Army was a paragraph each in my last few replies (which were my responses to you). Hence you didn't have to read an essay.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Menno, on average most of your posts are gargantuan. thats what i was referring to, its over excessive to prove a point or two.

lol relax kiddo, its just not neccasary to post everything you know about the subject to prove a point or two. Chill and rejoice, for saddam was busted today.
Doyle
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Doyle »

I think Menno's posts are virtually always well-written and topical. I often find myself wanting more, actually.
Literacy is overated.
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

I like long posts--it means he's backing up his arguments with facts. If he just said "I BET TEH TROOPS LFT CAUSE DAY AR PUSSIES" it wouldn't have been as strong an argument. Who cares how long his posts are, it's a forum--aren't you reading crap no matter who's spewing it?
HEY WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT???
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

sucker for punishment/propaganda lol :)

seriously, good for you, but if someone is throwing around a phonebook of info into one point its boring.
avenger69ie
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by avenger69ie »

Anyways, its been interesting this week in here. Talk to you lot in a few days, am off to work away from home :( wish me luck

Av.
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

Good luck--and hey, at least you're not working in a filthy super market surrounded by old people in vests and fat white women in spandex...and I never said I agreed or disagreed with Menno, merely that it's nice to see someone make a convincing argument, rather than just saying some uninformed opinion with little or no actual fact behind it.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

And I seriously support Menno, for even if he often disagrees with me, he at least respects me like an opponent in a public debate, where as *some people* just drop the fancy talk and go "you don't know fuck you num-nut shitbird" on every occasion.
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Menno, you should run for President. You'd be the best damn democrat of the bunch.
Radoteur
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Radoteur »

Haven't you been paying attention?

All these guys have been set up to lose, so Hillary can be the first woman president.
Mailbox Man!
Yar.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Maybe US should make history *big time* and vote Halley Berry for president? Black AND woman! If only she was a lesbian...
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Baby steps, Kash... baby steps.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

The prez was black in some ass-teroid movie a couple years ago.

God was black in some Jim Carrey movie.

It shows the general move of the people to "prove" they aren't racist. Whatever.

I'd write long post if I was perfectly bilingual, writing long posts just force me to find more words so I don't repeat myself :/
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Kashluk wrote:where as *some people* just drop the fancy talk and go "you don't know fuck you num-nut shitbird" on every occasion.
Hmm. I wonder if those *people* will reply to that.
The Gaijin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The Gaijin »

s4ur0n27 wrote:The prez was black in some ass-teroid movie a couple years ago.

God was black in some Jim Carrey movie.
The funny thing is, they were both played by Morgan Freeman. WOAH WTF K THNX???
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

The Gaijin wrote:Good luck--and hey, at least you're not working in a filthy super market surrounded by old people in vests and fat white women in spandex...and I never said I agreed or disagreed with Menno, merely that it's nice to see someone make a convincing argument, rather than just saying some uninformed opinion with little or no actual fact behind it.
Didn't av work for microsoft? I'd say that puts you both on par.