goths?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Grey Fil
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Grey Fil »

Fatness is and is not genetic. The way the body metabolizes and retains weight is determined by genes. Some people gain weight easier than others. If you look to people around you you will notice that some overweight people accumulate the fat in diferent ways. A person with tendency to be obese generally has the fat distributed all over the body. If you go to a bodybuilding gym you will notice that some people never gain the muscular definition that is easy for leaner people to have. Independently of how big they are or the type of diet.
Another good example are people who are slightly overweight, the obese type tend to be fat all over the body while the leaner type acumulate the fat in the belly area.
OTOH nobody has 250 Kg or 500 pounds of excess weight due to genetics, it requires a life of absolute dedication to bad eating and lifestyle habits. The fatty types only have a easier way to get there.
Carpe jugulum.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

And their is the other way around you know, if you look close enough some of the "sexy chicks" is too thin, I mean look at them you can see theire bones!!! I mean that's fucking unhealty, theire cheeks are toward the inside (but it can be hiding from the naked eyes with make up).

Anyway my point is a chick who looks like a skeleton with water balloon is as sick physicaly, an maybe show mental instability.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

My mom's side of the family has some strong genes...Everyone has the same nose/eyes/facial structure, skin tones, hair color, and body types. They're all tall, thick skinned, and chubby...This goes back for 4 generations (that's all we've got photos of). Looking at my picture, you'd think it was an old picture of my uncle..It's true..Indians all look alike.

My dad's side are all wirey Irish with shortish, lean bodies and fair skin. The only thing I got from my dad was red hair and pasty skin. The face and body type come from my mom's side.
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:My dad's side are all wirey Irish with shortish, lean bodies and fair skin. The only thing I got from my dad was red hair and pasty skin. The face and body type come from my mom's side.
Now there's an interesting combination!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

An indian with red hair?
PaladinHeart
Strider
Strider

RE

Post by PaladinHeart »

Franz_Schubert wrote:You forgot the part about how they have sex while wearing those costumes, and video tape it for posterity.
How would you know that? Err. wait no, I don't want to know.

Its funny, I see you guys putting down goths and then talking about how easy the girls are to sleep with. Doesn't that make you a worse person? Gee, if they're that easy, then how many OTHER people have already "been there, done that" with them? Methinks someone should go get checked for STD's.

This entire topic just proves that men really are dogs.. You guys make me ashamed to be one right now :-/
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " -John 3:16

Hopes. Dreams. You have to live these things. If not, they will remain prisoner within the confines of your mind for the rest of your life.
Role-Player
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Role-Player »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:isnt that guy from smashing pumpkins a swell guy?
No.
Your idols speak so much of the abyss, yet your morals only run as deep as the surface.
Turan
Regular
Regular

Post by Turan »

Exitium wrote:The title of this thread should be renamed "fags?"
That is amazingly insulting to Fags. Some of them have a intellegence.
requiem_for_a_starfury
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Re: RE

Post by requiem_for_a_starfury »

[TBC]-PaladinHeart wrote:This entire topic just proves that men really are dogs.. You guys make me ashamed to be one right now :-/
Believe me, when a bunch of women get together and start talking about sex they are worse much, much worse than men.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Turan wrote:
That's probably the most absolutely retarded thing I've ever seen anyone say in my life.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

SuperH wrote:
Turan wrote:
That's probably the most absolutely retarded thing I've ever seen anyone say in my life.
and wrong.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Ancient Oldie
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ancient Oldie »

All this talk about fatty's and goth's reminds me of a fat goth who goes to my school wearing a spike collar that is nearly covered up by the jowls of blubber underneath his chin.

It would be funny in an ironic sort of way if he was asphyxiated to death by his goth fashion.

Yay, first post.
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Ancient Oldie wrote:Yay, first post.
And a nasty one at that. Ewww. A fat Goth. Can there be a worse combination?
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

A fat Punk?
Ancient Oldie
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ancient Oldie »

Alcohol + Fat Tina Turner lookalike + Waking up next to her in bed the next morning > Fat Goth
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Ancient Oldie wrote:Alcohol + Fat Tina Turner lookalike + Waking up next to her in bed the next morning > Fat Goth
Very nasty. Very nasty.
Bleusilences wrote:A fat Punk?
Oh! I've got a better one! Let's see..... Hmm.... Oh, I know! Michael Jackson! Heh.

Seriously, he does look pretty ghastly.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

Mickeal jackson look like Seth in fallout one, well at least look as his nose and seth nose....
Ancient Oldie
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ancient Oldie »

Seth was more likable...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

LOCKZORED
:chew: