The Academy Awards... shitty?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:i thought it was alright. it was good for what it was at any rate.
I thought that as well. I am waiting on the sequel, it's due out soon.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

Mr. Green wrote:
I'm surprised that the frenchies didn't start ranting about Seperation. Good on the Quebecians - Those crazy mothers.
Spazmo's gonna eat your liver.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

jetbaby wrote:I thought that as well. I am waiting on the sequel, it's due out soon.
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/resi ... pocalypse/
The teaser looked pretty cool, and really, how many bad zombie movies are there? Even if they are god awful from a horror standpoint, they always succeed in being hilarious.
celluloid love
SDF!
SDF!

Post by celluloid love »

LOTR doesn't suck, but it didn't deserve everything.
Just because you can play "Stairway to Heaven", it doesn't mean you're any good at playing guitar.
Yossarian
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Yossarian »

You just wait a year when Mel's Passion scoops up all the Oscars, including Oscar for best underwater sound...

Is anyone seeing it? A Guardian critic called it the best horror/ splatter movie EVAR. Also, you will burn in hell if you miss it...
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

I thought the Resident Evil movie sucked, but the sucking was made up for by Milla Jovovich.
Yossarian wrote:You just wait a year when Mel's Passion scoops up all the Oscars, including Oscar for best underwater sound...
I doubt it. Most critics seem to hate it, and they don't give oscars to movies as violent as that, no matter what the message.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Jews control everything in the US, including the Oscars, so I doubt Teh Passions wisn anything.

Also, fuck off to whoever said anything on french?
Zbyram
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Zbyram »

s4ur0n27 wrote:Jews control everything in the US, including the Oscars, so I doubt Teh Passions wisn anything.
lol i was just writing that. Besides as far as i know Mel made it for his own money so there's no reason why they should promote him.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

I think he made it because he believed in it or something maybe.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

s4ur0n27 wrote:Jews control everything in the US, including the Oscars, so I doubt Teh Passions wisn anything.

Also, fuck off to whoever said anything on french?
looks like spazmo isnt going to be the first one to eat anyones liver.

why is the movie supposed to win anything. its just religious bullshit thats been done 60 million times. its all propeganda to make you believe in the powers that be. although ive heard it appeals to the populace now because its violent but honestly, im pretty sure they cant show me anything the intarweb hasnt already fucked my head up with.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute: