For $2

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Jack_Deth
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

For $2

Post by Jack_Deth »

Speaks for itself, I knew this kid from kindergarten to High School. Just being nice and this is what it got him, speaks for itself.

http://www.indystar.com/articles/1/128096-6801-009.html
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Re: For $2

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Jack_Deth wrote:Speaks for itself, I knew this kid from kindergarten to High School. Just being nice and this is what it got him, speaks for itself.

http://www.indystar.com/articles/1/128096-6801-009.html
life isnt fair.

i wouldnt pick up a bunch of black people i didnt know in the first place. plus i doubt i would die of one gunshot from a .25.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
iohkus
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by iohkus »

a .25 to the head can kill anyone, if it penetrates your skull there's a good chance you're gonna die.

that's fucking stupid, more and more of shit like that is happening in my city, it's fucking ridiculous, fuck bling bling, fuck morons who listen to eminem, 50 cent, stupid shit that makes them think they have a right to end lives

i hope those fucking retards get castrated and their bling bling taken away, that would most likely be worst than death for them. fucking ass hats
bey.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

iohkus wrote:i hope those fucking retards get castrated and their bling bling taken away, that would most likely be worst than death for them. fucking ass hats
For two bucks what are they blinging? Big Macs on hemp necklaces? Fucking world man. It gets sadder every day.

About a month ago, an old family friend of my fathers was strangled to death by three or four (two caught last I heard) 20 something punks (this one guy was like mid sixties) who wanted his visas and bank cards. They nabbed him and called his home and demanded the nubmers from his wife and killed him soon after. It's a sick, sad world we live in. He wasn't even a rich man. Ran a small tool shop, but got it because some jerks wanted some super size fucking fries with that handgun.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Canis Lupus
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Canis Lupus »

All this shit about fuckin 'Yo, yo, I didn't fire tha gun, I gave it Smiley, brotha!' and then Smiley says 'Yo yo, I jus' wanna get by, yo! Akse Tanner, yo! Akse, Tanner, he had tha gun!'

If the fuckers can't agree who shot him, strap them all to the fuckin' gurney and that part of the problem is solved.

Fuckin' ghetto pieces of shit.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Sad.

Some guy at my high school got killed like that too, for 29$. I remember.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

But hey, let's all remember - guns don't kill people, people kill people!

Seriously... I know this isn't a gun rights debate, but if the availability of firearms was limited, what's the chances all of these 'bling bling' - morons would've actually managed to kill somebody?

Bleh... Well, I guess they could've stabbed or slammed him with a Louisville slugger or something. Just my 2 cents.
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Kashluk wrote:But hey, let's all remember - guns don't kill people, people kill people!

Seriously... I know this isn't a gun rights debate, but if the availability of firearms was limited, what's the chances all of these 'bling bling' - morons would've actually managed to kill somebody?
Don't start that BS Kash. Think of this: if the victim had a M1911, do you think he would be the one lying on the ground dead, or the three negroes? Think about it.

The victim was way too trusting anyway. Would you let this guy into your car?

I sure as hell wouldn't.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well, you can't force *everyone* to carry a gun, can you? If five people in a bus smoke and five don't, it's easier to just tell those other five to stop smoking than teach/force those other five to start smoking.

But as I said, this is no gun debate, so my opinion on this is matter is completely irrevelant.
Ignore me, that's what the rest of the forum does.

So back to the topic: "Would you let this guy into your car?" Well, I wouldn't let any stranger into my car, that's for sure. But what's so wrong with this individual? Hm? He seems to be dressed ok and gives a rather positive image. Doesn't look like the average hooligan really. What is that you find so *especially* irritating about his looks?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

HES A FUCKIN swell guy!

Why turn this into a gun control thread Kashluk? Even if it made sense to bring it up, it just proves gun control doesn't work.

And it was dumb about the actual murder, though people have been killed here for talking to chavs or being a goth. Bizarro worldo ;)
:chew:
MurPHy
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MurPHy »

Megatron wrote:HES A FUCKIN swell guy!
That's what I was trying to say, Mr. Obvious. Except in a nicer, friendlier way. Why bother? I've been warned about posting racist comments before. So you said what I could not. :joy:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Megatron wrote:Why turn this into a gun control thread Kashluk? Even if it made sense to bring it up, it just proves gun control doesn't work.
Kashluk wrote:But as I said, this is no gun debate, so my opinion on this is matter is completely irrevelant.
Ignore me, that's what the rest of the forum does.
-------------todaMurph-----------------

Well I thought you were one of those people that make the brotherhood happy... I've somehow been suspecting it for a longer time now. Well have fun, you fucking racist.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

MurPHy wrote:
Megatron wrote:HES A FUCKIN swell guy!
That's what I was trying to say, Mr. Obvious. Except in a nicer, friendlier way. Why bother? I've been warned about posting racist comments before. So you said what I could not. :joy:
we have all been warned at one time or another. as i said last time, you gotta be an idiot to pick up 3 black guys at a party unless you want to get raped and killed.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
BlackDog
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by BlackDog »

the color of a persons skin or what music preference they listen to doesn't determine whether or not they'll kill somebody.

look at columbine. a bunch of metalhead white rednecks.

fucking white trash is as bad as ghetto black people.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Kashluk wrote:my opinion on this is matter is completely irrevelant.
As a rule of thumb, this applies everywhere.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Radscorpin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Radscorpin »

Where's the part where the MOD says "locked"

"fuck off you fucking idiot"-Megatron
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

That's a damn shame, Deth.

As for the staying away from black people debate, how about not making decisions based solely on skin color and staying away from intimidating folks in general instead, be they black, white, or whatever the hell else passes for a skin color these days. It's not a hard skill to pick up.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Radscorpin wrote:Where's the part where the MOD says "locked"
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

I think skin colour matters, different coloured-skinned people to you would react differently if you were the same colour, people would have treated you differently before so this affects your personality etc.

I wouldn't pick up 3 black guys. I wouldn't pick up 3 white guys. I wouldn't lock a thread because we acknowledge black people exist and how they could be treated differently.

Sorry about your mate dying to Deth.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Megatron wrote:Sorry about your mate dying to Deth.
haha, anyways of course skin color matters. you are treated different in different areas all over the world based on skin.
Radscorpin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Radscorpin »

It was a joke....damn, people all over these boards are so sensitive....why do I keep coming back here...oh yeah, I'm bored...

"fuck off you fucking idiot"-Megatron