Scientists study gay sheep

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

But they do not *equal* either. Shut up yourself.
KrokGloken
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by KrokGloken »

It doesn't make what she said wrong. Words with flexible definitions can be interpreted in different ways.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

No shit. Are you just going to discuss semantics, or is this thread going to go anywhere?

Cue for someone to lock it
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

atoga wrote:No shit. Are you just going to discuss semantics, or is this thread going to go anywhere?

Cue for someone to lock it
god loves you but not homos or the physically/mentally impared.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Sister_Steel
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sister_Steel »

Its funny because he is totally ignoring my point instead of actually trying to come up a counter. who gives a fuck if mad does equal retard i was going by the common use of the word retard. So i meant people with down syndrome and such wich i already stated. So still i dont see how what you said holds any ground against me. Because you are arguing about a totally different form of disability. And when you said a mental illness isnt a disablilty. i dont realy see how it isnt. Having a cold is a temporary disability, so if you had a cold for the rest of your life dont you think that would cause you to be unable to continue a normal everyday life with the same ease as you once did. So having a genetic malfunction i think would be a major fucking disability.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

A bit of advice: Learn to cook, because your skill with words sure as hell isn’t going to take you anywhere.

/chauvinism
Sister_Steel
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sister_Steel »

yeah this topic has lost all of its meaning now. No one is making any good points anymore just insults.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

asl?
Franz Schubert
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Franz Schubert »

Franz/Vienna/11 inches

u?