fat ass spotting

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

fat ass spotting

Post by Mismatch »

There is nothing quite as disturbing as a really fat ass, how they attatched to their owners like some huge bodysnatching parasite make their way through crowds, wander up and down the city streets, and in general make life miserable for the not so big assed ones.
The types of fat asses I have seen so far are:

The fatass fat ass:
Attatched to a really fat person this ass is no real suprise to the onlooker, and on most occations you will have time to avert you eyes, and in doing so sparing yourself the sight of an ass so huge and intimidating even Atlas would have trouble lifting it.
I sometimes try imagineing Atlas lifting a really, really fat ass, how it like some nasty dough sticks to his hands, slipping through his fingers in a slimish fashion and slowly engulves his upper body like a huge meat beret. Not a very nice vision to behold, I assure you.

The general fatass:
This is not quite as horrible as the fatass fatass, but it can be harder to anticipate, as it is attatched to not quite as fat persons, this ass is not horribly fat but it can still be couted as a fat ass. Nowadays this ass is rather common especially in suburban areas, so if you need to you can easily avoid most general fatass encounters.

The old persons fat ass:
This branch of fat asses thrive in florida and other places whre old people dwell, usually its host is an elderly female with soggy tits and horrible breath. It can also be found on males but it isn't quite as common on them as on females(in lack of a better word).

The hidden ass:
I consider this to be the by far worst sort of fat ass, it takes you completely by suprise, usually attatched to a (at first glance) fine looking chick. So, your eyes begin to wander across her body and, as she stand up(or turns or whatever) you glance towards her ass thinking "Yeah baby, show me that fit ass of yours", and your world is shaken in its foundations as you find yourself staring hungrily at some flabby piece of fat, so foul that even a zombie'd have second thoughts about biting it.

I just needed to get that off my chest.
There are probably some asses I have forgotten, feel free to post your spottings of fat asses.
Last edited by Mismatch on Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happy11
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by happy11 »

haha i like, good ass spottings, keep up the good work

No you!
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

if you are that annoyed maybe you should gouge out your eyes with a spork?

you dont hear me complaining about how absolutely stupid people are for being annoyed with shit that isnt relevant to anything?
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Jeff
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jeff »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:you dont hear me complaining about how absolutely stupid people are for being annoyed with shit that isnt relevant to anything?
Haha! Good one! :dance:
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

this is relevant to me, thus it is the most relevant post ever.
except for posts with lightly clad women in, they are a lil' bit more relevant.
And other posts which I finsd interesting, they might be more relevant too.
Them and mebbe a few other posts.
SuperH
Hero of the Wastes
Hero of the Wastes

Post by SuperH »

Mismatch wrote:except for posts with lightly clad women in, they are a lil' bit more relevant.
Never nude, that would be tasteless.

Dude wtf?
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I had a South Park moment not long ago..Some boobs started walking through a door on campus, followed by a petite little black chick...I was like "Wow..Those are great knockers..."...

When she got all the way through the door, this gigantic ass wobbled behind her and I said out loud "God damnit, that's a big fat ass." I don't think she liked that.
Radscorpin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Radscorpin »

My chicks got a big round ass and I love it. If you've never bent over a chick with a "Big Round Ass", then you don't know what you're missing. Grab that ass and ride it like a cowboy. Yee fucking Hawww :pelvic_thrust:

"fuck off you fucking idiot"-Megatron
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

Yeah, she'll be lovin' it.
:chew:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

This morning I saw this ad in a bus stop about that store selling clothes for fat girls. Called MXM I think. Anyway, there was this girl on the poster, acting sexeh and all, but she had a nasty big ass and small fatty floppy tits.

Hard sight at 7 in the morning. I hadn't had my coffee yet, it was horrible.
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I always think it's strange to see a fat chick with a giant hippo ass and tiny perky boobies.
Mismatch
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Mismatch »

Yeah, I've seen one of those, it's almost like seing transvestites. But not quite as uncomfortable.
They must have really bad luck, tits are just shapely fat with milk & erotic sensation conductors arent they?
With some luck they'd have ended up with more appealing proportions.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

That ain't luck, that's just what they deserve!!
slapshot
SDF!
SDF!

bad geometry

Post by slapshot »

ExtremeDrinker wrote:I always think it's strange to see a fat chick with a giant hippo ass and tiny perky boobies.

ExtremeDrinker, I would have to say that your marklar is wise and true!

I hate to be 'herbert' but the very sight of a fat woman with a set of nasty little puss sacks that serve her as breasts is disturbing. Its a 'scientific' fact that in the universe of chunk style women only the ones with oversized mellons can be considered to be even remotely attractive or useful for target practice of the amorous kind. Even then the over nourished chunk style bimbetts with ICBM hooters are servicable only for breif frolics and only while under the influence of a great deal of strong drink. In a very true sence the marklar that states, "A fat woman with an over developed set of juggs is like a vespa motor scooter in that they are both fun to ride as long as no one you know sees you doing it."

that is my marklar for the day

slapshot
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I also find it ammusing when there's an average sized dude that has some stunning bitch-tits.

I don't even have bitch-tits, and I'm on the thick side.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Slapjacks are funneh.