Canadian Warriors Destroy Invaders

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Oww.

I wonder how many humans died in the last 48 hours?

Edit : Who cares about humans though?
Role-Player
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Role-Player »

This kind of thing revolts me. To me those people should feel the same kind of pain they inflicted on those animals.
Your idols speak so much of the abyss, yet your morals only run as deep as the surface.
Viktor
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Viktor »

s4ur0n27 wrote:Oww.

Judging by today's news headlines, plenty died that didn't deserve it and far too few that did deserve to die continue breathing...
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Viktor wrote:
s4ur0n27 wrote:Oww.

Judging by today's news headlines, plenty died that didn't deserve it and far too few that did deserve to die continue breathing...
That's the Humanity's History.
CloudNineGT
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by CloudNineGT »

Role-Player wrote:This kind of thing revolts me. To me those people should feel the same kind of pain they inflicted on those animals.
www.goveg.com ya damn hippie.
Role-Player
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Role-Player »

Disliking the fact that animals are being slaughtered in a cruel fashion doesn't make a hippie, nor does it make me want to be a vegetarian.
Your idols speak so much of the abyss, yet your morals only run as deep as the surface.
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

PETA are assholes, but these baby seals are not killed for their meat. It's only for the fur industry and the meat is wasted. There is much that is wrong with this type of harvesting, that as bloodthirsty as I am I could never condone it and can't imagine the people who do. 100% fucked.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

It pretty fucked up, Canada is full of a bunch of assholes.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:It pretty fucked up, Canada is full of a bunch of assholes.
Only Canada?
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Yes.
Harriers for the cup.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

:(

I won't consider Quebec as a pat of Canada then.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

you cant fuckin call inuits fuckin canadian. all they are is snow indians. give them gas to sniff and no taxes and they are happy. inuits like clubbing seals because they are a bunch of pussies.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:
you cant fuckin call inuits fuckin canadian. all they are is snow indians. give them gas to sniff and no taxes and they are happy. inuits like clubbing seals because they are a bunch of pussies.
They do it because they get paid for doing it? Who pays em? Us rich whitey.

Although I agree they're pussies and all they do is sniff gas. I don't mind for them not paying taxes though, I doubt they have revenues high enough so that it could profit us. I've got more of a problem with the indians we have here near Montreal, they don't pay taxes because they are supposed to be living of hunting and farming, praying their primitive gods and living by their traditions, but instead of that they sell guns, drugs, black market cigs, they don't pay taxes, they still get a retirement pension, free hospital services, free education, and every other privileges that other citizens got.

And they still bitch about being pushed around. Fuck.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Mandalorian wrote: you cant fuckin call inuits fuckin canadian. all they are is snow indians. give them gas to sniff and no taxes and they are happy. inuits like clubbing seals because they are a bunch of pussies.
Of course, they have their own 'special' territory, about five thousand cultural heritage ads, and about five pages devoted to them daily of every Canadian newspaper. And then they wonder why everybody else fucking hates them.

Killing animals to eat = good. Killing animals for other reasons = needless and stupid, unless the population needs controlling (beavers are a good example; if you let there be too many of them, they end up gnawing each other to death and then causing mucho flooding and habitat destruction.)
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Canada - 246,900
Seals - 0

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
SDMVersion3
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by SDMVersion3 »

Spazmo wrote:Canada - 246,900
Seals - 0

Canada is full of a bunch of assholes.
Spazmo wrote:HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Error! I suck balls.
Duck and Cover doesn't... always.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

its amazing how most canadians agree on the indian topic. i guess its because we all know what they are like.

and if you dont know what the indians are like saurons description fits them perfectly, except he may have left out the whole drinking anything that has alcohol in it.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD wrote:its amazing how most canadians agree on the indian topic. i guess its because we all know what they are like.

and if you dont know what the indians are like saurons description fits them perfectly, except he may have left out the whole drinking anything that has alcohol in it.
I didn't do it on purpose though.
And I forgot : These people can go through the US/Canada border carrying w/e they want, be it guns, drugs, alcohol, cheese, shoes, because their "territory" spans over all of North America.

Great isn't it.

And everyone agrees on that topic, but when the governement tries to do something, some indians pick up AKs, cover their face and block important bridges/road. The gov's too much of a pussy to do anything, they give in to their demands and nothing happens.

Couple of weeks ago some Mohawks burned down their mayor's house and sieged the police offices after the mayor asked the police to try and stop contraband. And NO ARRESTATIONS.
Role-Player
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Role-Player »

Spazmo wrote:Canada - 246,900
Seals - 0

I'm divided between considering you a prick for the above, or laughing my ass off. Screw it, i'm gonna go with both.