Fallout Tactics:SP Campaigns list

Like Tactics? Found a cool mod for another game that reminds you of Fallout? Playing those crappy spin-off console games called "Fallout"? Discuss here.
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

Ah, yes, the infamous "another one bites the dust" "news" post on DaC... I posted in your support :)

Indeed, the "clone pop-up" dialogue system is pretty damn versatile, albeit a load of work. Jailbreak Part 1's speech file is like 78 miles long...

Here's to SP games being fun!

Maybe I'll try this "Arcanum" you speak of. I've also heard/read that Wizardry 8 is pretty good. My b-day is looming ever closer... *grins devilishly*
Closing our eyes forces us to look
At the darkness inside.
Our emotions always find us
Regardless of where we hide.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
http://mvmaphub.duckandcover.cx <--- Updated July 10th, 2006
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Personally didn't like Wizardry 8. I don't know why. I just can't trace the reason on the game itself. Strange isn't it?
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Done some upgrading to the first page. Hopefully it looks better now, it took me half an hour to make the corrections!
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Added Max-V's new site to the list. Are you working simultaneously on "Revenge" Max? Or should I wait until you complete rebelion to include it in the list?
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

That's a good question...

Aw, what the heck? Put 'em both there!
At the darkness inside.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

O.k. It's updated now. Hm, I have to remind myself re-dload part 1 of your Rebelion campaign.
Ouragan
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ouragan »

Hello there ! :)
I'm French (so my english is not very good) and i am making a campaign for FOT : Gromch Adventure
Official web site : http://www.rpgfrance.net/~gromch
Official forum : http://www.rpgfrance.net/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=11
I explain in my site that i have a lot of work in School, i will pass an exam on June, and that i'll go on Holidays in July. So i think Gromch Adventure will be done for the middle of August.
I am very happy to see that there are a lot of campaigns in creation ! :)
FOT is not dead ! :P
I'm the creator of Gromch Adventure : a FOT campaign; you can visit his official web site here : http://www.rpgfrance.net/~gromch
Jimmyjay86
Hero of the Glowing Lands
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Jimmyjay86 »

Hey Ouragan, we are looking forward to playing Gromch Adventure - it sounds interesting. Will you do a translation of the speech file into english as well?
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Pretty soon I am going to be making my first map by recommendation of Max-Violence. I already have my idea, are there any pointers anyone can give me?
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Not really(at least not by me), but I suppose you can bennefit from other's experience. I would suggest Max-V's and Endocore's maps. Superb! I can't comment about WalterN's cause I haven't managed to play it yet(I must go and put the files in the right place now that I know how). Most important would be your own creative imagination coming to use to overcome editor shortcomings. I guess that's how Endocore came to devise the clone system. I even like the zombie maps(good tile placing amongst else).
I also think the old site had a few guidelines, if its still up.

Also about Gromch Adventures: It's already on the list, though I didn't have the site after Vault13 collapse. I think since Red was doing the translation, we could expect a reply from him.{Revise}I checked the site and since he's translating the campaign...{Revise}
Anyway, welcome to DAC Ouragan!
I fixed your site link!
Ouragan
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ouragan »

Thanks Flamescreen ! :)
It is really the only forum which contains a SP campaigns list : a very good idea ! :)
So GA will be translate as soon as the French version will be finished. Red will probably do this job (He is the translator of the site).
I'm the creator of Gromch Adventure : a FOT campaign; you can visit his official web site here : http://www.rpgfrance.net/~gromch
Ouragan
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Ouragan »

I just want you to tell me if the title of my campaign is correct
Should i put a s in Gromch Adventure ?
Adventure is just the genre of the game.
PS : there is no "s" in Sonic Adventure
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

Leave it as Gromch Adventure. It sounds better than Gromch's Adventure.
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

You know, they say that the initial idea is always the best. I tend to aplicate that wherever possible, and this is a csae you can aplicate this saying.(In other words, gromch adventure, it is)
Talion
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Talion »

I thought I might let you all know that I'm working on a FO:T campaign as well. It is a solo project and moving very slowly. It may end up being a mini-campaign since I doubt I'll have the time to finish the whole thing as originally planned. I dont have a site for my campaign but I quickly threw together a page of screenshots (just to prove I actually am making a campaign.) It is found here: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule ... llout.html

Please forgive my lack of html ability. Feel free to take a look and make comments (about the screenshots, not my lack of html :P ).

- Talion
Last edited by Talion on Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

Sorry Talion, for not observing your post earlier. I've just seen OTB's remark. I will add it now... Also as soon as you come up with a title, let us know, as it will look better with a title.
Talion
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Talion »

Flamescreen wrote:Sorry Talion, for not observing your post earlier. I've just seen OTB's remark. I will add it now... Also as soon as you come up with a title, let us know, as it will look better with a title.
Wasn't your fault you never noticed it. The board seems quite a bit screwed up as of late. It still says I've only posted once. I also receive weird errors every time I do. What OTB remark are you talking about? I dont see anything between my post and yours.

As for a title: What's wrong with "Talion's Campaign?" :)
Well, I had a title, but changed it. Came up with a new one, then decided it might not make any sense if I dont do the full campaign (which Im not sure if Im going to do). Just call it "Rebellion." :wink: Oh wait, that's taken. Hrm. I'll call it "Forging Steel" for now.
Max-Violence
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by Max-Violence »

Talion wrote:Just call it "Rebellion." :wink: Oh wait, that's taken.
Darn right it is! :D

Hey, are you that same Talion that posted in the old boards? I was wonderin' where you went! :mrgreen:
At the darkness inside.

maxviolence@hotmail.com
Talion
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Talion »

Max-Violence wrote:Hey, are you that same Talion that posted in the old boards? I was wonderin' where you went! :mrgreen:
Yep. Same me. Just took a long hiatus from Fo:T. I'm still quite a bit turned off by Interplay's greed and buggy games. Went back to Half-life mapping for a while. Got bored with that so decided to start work on my FO:T campaign again.
Flamescreen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Flamescreen »

OTB's remark is on the FoT modding forum, can't remember the thread though...
There. Changed the name. for any other changes, post here as well.