Rather than digging dead threads. AKA The Picture Thread

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

guys post what ur wearing so i can tell if ur smart or not

:chew:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

hooo lower your gun cowboy
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

Lynxer wrote:I have that shirt and im a genius. In other words, you're wrong.
You misunderstood me. I wrote "brain" so that you infer what I think from the "shirt-brain" transition, it certainly does not imply you can accurately judge this guy merely by the shirt. It's the totality of his image and pose - see the posts I quted in my last post. A shirt might've been just cheap, or comfortable, or someone else's, or he could just not care bout the kind of shirt he's wearing, but clearly he does care, and -combined with the variety of other items in the picture- it produces a clear message - at least to me.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

OKAY EVERYONE, LET'S POST NEW PICS OF OURSELVES! D;

Nico - 20 years later

Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

All there is to see can be found from http://irc-galleria.net/archive.php?nick=Kashluk ...
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Kashluk wrote:All there is to see can be found from http://irc-galleria.net/archive.php?nick=Kashluk ...

What does it say?

Also, if you grew up during the 20s, then you must have some secret miracle formula that keeps you from looking old...?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Me - 20 years from now.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Alexander wrote:What does it say?
"Ville Pekkala, the chairman of the juvenile council, chatting with Kari Rajamäki, the Minister of the Interior, before coffee break."
Guess who's me.
Alexander wrote:Also, if you grew up during the 20s, then you must have some secret miracle formula that keeps you from looking old...?
Spoonful of anal lubricant every morning keeps me fit.
From the right places :dance:
By the way, I'm holding an original TARZAN comic book from the late 60's in that shot. In case you cared.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Kashluk wrote:
Alexander wrote:What does it say?
"Ville Pekkala, the chairman of the juvenile council, chatting with Kari Rajamäki, the Minister of the Interior, before coffee break."
Guess who's me.
Kari, is that you?(Hahahaha) What were you guys chatting about and what does that chairman of the juvenile council do? Is that like the Reichsjugendführer in the Hitler-Jugend?
Kashluk wrote:
Alexander wrote:Also, if you grew up during the 20s, then you must have some secret miracle formula that keeps you from looking old...?
Spoonful of anal lubricant every morning keeps me fit.
From the right places :dance:
By the way, I'm holding an original TARZAN comic book from the late 60's in that shot. In case you cared.
Hmmm... have to write that down. When did you discover this?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Alexander wrote:Kari, is that you?(Hahahaha) What were you guys chatting about and what does that chairman of the juvenile council do? Is that like the Reichsjugendführer in the Hitler-Jugend?
1) Yeah, it's me alright... I look pretty shit in the photo, though, with the beard and the glasses and the baggy collar shirt and shit.
2) We were chatting about activity at young age and how even being underaged can't stop you if you're determined enough bla bla bla and basically, at the end of all that ass kissing (from his side) he tried to recruit me to the Social Democratic Party. I kindly took his card and didn't even try to give any straight answer, just a warm and slightly awkward smile (while at the same time thinking how a politican of that level could imagine me as an SDP-lackey, carrying the red book and the banners and all that chit)
3) The juvenile council is pretty much all about local politics, young people's influence in it, stirring people up and arranging all kinds of fun stuff like concerts, theme weeks and shit. I'm the chairman, so practically it means taking care of 15 reckless teen agers and organizing them into a superüberfightingsturmstraffel. So yeah, Rjf comes pretty close.
Alexander wrote:Hmmm... have to write that down. When did you discover this?
When I woke up from hangover one saturday morning and found it in my mouth. My skin felt reborn!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

This is gold.

Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

It's a sort of a tradition in that place to take mirror photos. It's so k3wl and 1337 and chit.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

oh lol thats why the clock isinvvesed
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Me, 20 years from now.

Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Your pretty. Wanna cyber?!
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

:eyebrow:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

And, by the way, this is me in 20 years:

atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

Myself, in three to five years. I age very quickly.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

:rofl:
Last edited by Naked_Lunch on Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.