NMA continues to beat the dead horse

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Pope Viper wrote:I don't care, I love you guys.
Yeah, I love 'em too
DU wrote:Well, I'm pretty sure there would still be complaints. It'd just be all over quicker. It boils down to a matter of "What's the point?". Yes it's "interesting" but how long is it going to be kept up for (releasing it all at once in that regard would be better - IE: Why is this getting dragged out?)?
Ehehhee, it's funny how you were right about it becoming a monthly thing. But at least it's 3 this time. As interest lowers, numbers go up, etc.

I'm not actually sure as I never asked him (as, quite frankly, I don't enjoy reading design docs *that much*) if Briosafreak has them all. It wouldn't surpise me, I suppose.

's not the reason for the tricklenomics. There was a point where we didn't post an VB news at all. I've hinted at this before, blatantly said it to Ausir at some point. There's, ahm, people we're pissing off :drunk:
Vas wrote:It just seems you have no other newsposts than the weekly VB design doc and some random mod projects no one really cares about. While Fallout 3 isn't a hot topic yet, I'd rather read some general interesting tidbits about nuclear/apocalyptic stuff or even robots.
Yeah, I don't agree with Teatime here either. Nor could you call us posting about mods useless either, though.

We're just not a post-apocalyptic site, really. We're a Fallout site, with PA games as a kind of fallback in case we really have no news. You're a Fallout site and you have general PA tidbits (including games) as your fallback in case Fallout news is short. Fallout news now is short, so we're both going back to our fallbacks, including Van Buren for the both of us, though grudgingly for you and happily for us (big yay)

It's a different focus. Good thing too, else people'd have no reason to go with either NMA or DaC.
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Pope Viper wrote:I mean come on, it's no different from these recent DAC breaking news scoops:

http://www.duckandcover.cx/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12712
HEY! NO-ONE DISSES THE ROBOTS!

Bitch.

Besides, that's breaking news from stuff that's actually going to happen in the future at some point and not a two year old design doc from a game that will never be made.
Pope Viper wrote:You guys obviously have your opinions about it, and will continue to make the comments whenever future docs get released.
That's damn straight woman. None of this would've ever been a problem if you NAZI-MA FASCISTS hadn't whinged the first time Teatime said "Van Buren is dead" in his news post. You could've just let it be and had a bit of a giggle over at [url=htp://www.nma-fallout.com]FASCIST CENTRAL[/url] and laughed it all off haha but noooo... You had to come over here and post shit about us being jealous and then tell us how we should be posting news on OUR OWN FUCKING SITE. You just had to open that whole can of worms, didn't you?

The defense rests its case and now awaits the jury verdict but requests the jury keep in mind that if you agree with FASCISTS, then you are a FASCIST too and should be shot.
Kharn wrote:It's a different focus. Good thing too, else people'd have no reason to go with either NMA or DaC.
Oh be quiet you FASCIST. DAC pwns all. Case dismissed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Oh who fucking cares... The game would have sucked anyways. Fallout 3 is destined to be a train wreck of a sequel. In every fucking way imaginable. It's going to be like Police Academy 8 for the PC. Steve Guttenberg has been inked to do the voice overs. Now shut the fuck up.
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

Yawn.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

/me nods at pope viper and gives him a crafty wink

FALLOUT 3 MORROWING FUCKING SUCK VAN BUREN GAY XBOX NMA SUCK FUCKING 3D ARGH
:chew:
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Making cracks about this stuff is really getting old. Yes, NMA is releasing documents and stuff from a dead game. Yes, lots of people don't like it. The fun has been had, now it's just stupid. It's really pointless.
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon
Location: I've got a problem with my Goggomobil. Goggo-mobil. G-O-G-G-O. Yeah, 1954. Yeah, no not the Dart.

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Pope Viper wrote:Yawn.
THAT WAS A FASCIST YAWN! Go back to FASCIST CENTRAL and yawn your FASCIST YAWNS there.
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

Fascism is spreading...

Heil Yawn.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Pope Viper wrote:Heil Yawn.
Go on, go back to FASCIST CENTRAL. Your STALINIST OPPRESSION is not wanted here. We at DAC are pure and cleansed. We do not want your UNCLEANSED FILTH tarnishing our superior stock.
Inin
Regular
Regular

Post by Inin »

Fallout 3 died the moment ALL the ORIGINAL team members for Fallout left Interplay.

My oh my. That was a long time ago.....

-Inin
Fight the Good Fight-
and die with the enemies' heart in your hand.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Just ban Pope viper, Kharn et al D;
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

Oh, Susie, that hurts!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Oh Pope, that hurts too! D; I wasn't trying to be mean or to insult you, I was just suggesting that DAC should get rid of the shit-stirrers D:
4too
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Turn, Turn, Turn, ....

Post by 4too »

Turn, Turn, Turn, ....

"'To everythANGggggg ...Turn, Turn, Turn, .. th-are iz ah seasoonnnn .... Turn, Turn, Turn, ...and a time fo' everyah purpose under .... ""
... the shit-stirrers ...
Blessed be the shit-stirrers, the compost turners, the mulch masticators, for they shall inherit the dirt!

4too
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

S4ur0n27 wrote:Oh Pope, that hurts too! D; I wasn't trying to be mean or to insult you, I was just suggesting that DAC should get rid of the shit-stirrers D:
Understood, but if that happened DAC would be down to one or two posters.

Not really the way to build the site, you know?? :drunk: :drunk:
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Actually you're right : reading this non-sense occupies at least a few minutes, maybe 10, of my day.
Pope Viper
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Pope Viper »

Excellent, see, Sauron, DAC and NMA, working together, providing entertainment for the masses.

Now, I'm off, have to go take care of the daughter.

You have a good evening, kind sir.
DarkUnderlord
Paragon
Paragon

Post by DarkUnderlord »

Pope Viper wrote:Now, I'm off,
To FASCIST CENTRAL. Go on, run back to your FELLOW COMMUNISTS.

We don't serve your kind here.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

We rather be capitalist assholes, lick each other's balls and cast anti-commie policies D;
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Actually, I'd rather like fascist nazis to lick my capitalist asshole D;