United states laws

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
The Gunslinger
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by The Gunslinger »

It is illegal in oklahoma to leave your car untied to a post in front of the capital.

It is also illegal to make funny faces at dogs.

So what? Dogs can make faces at m, but if i try, i get a fine?
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

I read those in a book in like 3rd grade or something.
Bukkake
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Bukkake »

Tennessee:

1. It is illegal to catch a fish with a lasso. [Thanks to an anonymous sender at Mauser151@aol.com]
2. Driving is not to be done while asleep. [Thanks to Susan Goodgine]
3. It is illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians. [Thanks to Susan Goodgine]
4. It's illegal for frogs to croak after 11 p.m. [Thanks to Susan Goodgine]
5. It is illegal to give any pie to fellow diners. It is also illegal to take unfinished pie home. All pie must be eaten on the premises. [Thanks to Susan Goodgine]

These are all true, here. Especially number 3.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Bukkake wrote: 2. Driving is not to be done while asleep. [Thanks to Susan Goodgine]
I think this is written in the Finnish law as well, pretty much letter by letter. It's just a weird way of saying "you're not supposed to drive when you're so fucking tired that you're about to fall asleep on the wheel and end up crashing with a SUV full of kids on the oncoming driving lane" I guess.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

There's also a law that states commiting suicide is illegal. I have never understood the logic behind that.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Even better, I think they gave you a death sentence for trying to commit suicide in the medieval times or so D:
Cimmerian Nights
Striding Hero
Striding Hero

Post by Cimmerian Nights »

As long as you don't try to kill yourself while on deathrow, then they have to bring you back to health so they can kill you.

I think, like all shots, they rub a cottonball with alcohol on the spot where they give you the lethal injection - wouldn't want you to get infected or anything. D:

Reminds me of a Dennis Miller rant on "Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?"
You can't argue with a good blow job -George Carlin
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

I think suicide is illegal so the government can legally stick you in the loony bin if you fail.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller