Legalise institutionalized sodomy?

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.

Yay or Nay?

Yaaargh!
79%
Naaargh!
21%

Total votes: 19

Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

A lot of them are just what you described, in my experience. But those are'nt the ones who adopt anyhows, so it makes no difference.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Urizen wrote:
Thor Kaufman wrote:which makes the child immensely happy and content.
lol. funny way to put it.

anyhows, this has been dealt with already. following your logic, single fathers should be thrown into the snake pit.
You should revise your logic courses, maybe. I neither said anything like that nor does anything imply that.
Simple put: It's better for a child to have a good mother, nothing more, nothing less.

Arr, the pointlessness :aiee:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I wouldn't mind being brought up by two hot lesbians. Hell, I'd even start my life over if I'd be given the chance.
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

Thor Kaufman wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Thor Kaufman wrote:which makes the child immensely happy and content.
lol. funny way to put it.

anyhows, this has been dealt with already. following your logic, single fathers should be thrown into the snake pit.
You should revise your logic courses, maybe. I neither said anything like that nor does anything imply that.
Simple put: It's better for a child to have a good mother, nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry, I just thought you tried to make a relevant point. My bad.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Urizen wrote:
Thor Kaufman wrote:
Urizen wrote: lol. funny way to put it.

Sorry, I just thought you tried to make a relevant point. My bad.
You think "...single fathers should be thrown into the snake pit." is a relevant point? Sounds reasonable. Besides, all of my points are relevant.

. . . . . . .