The Firearms Thread

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

"Lies, damn lies and statistics."
Mark Twain, a very smart man whom I respect deeply. Not in the least part because he's right.

You know why 155 grain Federal has 97% stopping power while 180 grain has only 90%? Probably because most police departments use 155 grain Federal, while 180 grain is used in some suburban county in New Jersey, where 1 murder a year is a local record or something.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Guns substitute the penis. Carrying them is a translation of the urge to confrontate the environment with ones masculinity which is symbolized by....the penis.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Lynxer wrote:Guns substitute the penis. Carrying them is a translation of the urge to confrontate the environment with ones masculinity which is symbolized by....the penis.
WWII stands for the second wankwar?
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

You give me your psychosexual interpretation, and I respond to you with: not carrying a gun while aware that a violent confrontation may result at some point in your future life is a symbol of your subconscious desire NOT to use a "penis" (as it were) when threatened in a confrontational situation which you YOURSELF proposed is always subconsciously interpreted as a sexual threat, in other words - if you don't think you'll ever need a gun, it means your passive-submissive self secretly lusts to be butt-raped.

Either that, or you strongly (and naively) believe to diffuse such threat with your (of course) superior masculinity, wanting to impose psychosexual domination on your attacker. Such desires reveal an inner strife in your psyche to continuously question your masculinity and reaffirm it. In other words - if you don't think you'll ever need a gun, it means that you're insecure, and unsure if you really do have the biggest penis on the planet.
Last edited by ApTyp on Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

War is a matter of masculine display that is intrinsic to men. It's a quarral between dominant alpha males that is settled by the average Joe.
The use of guns in war however is a purely pragmatical resolution that provides certain tactical advantages.
Wielding guns in an effort to intimidate or establish an air of coolness though..... where the role of the gun is restricted to just one person... is indicatory of the urge to parade with one manhood.

Penis.
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

ApTyp wrote:You give me your psychosexual interpretation, and I respond to you with: not carrying a gun while aware that a violent confrontation may result at some point in your future life is a symbol of your subconscious desire NOT to use a "penis" (as it were) when threatened in a confrontational situation which you YOURSELF proposed is always subconsciously interpreted as a sexual threat, in other words - your passive-submissive self secretly lusts to be butt-raped.
haha, bravo.
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

Lynxer wrote:War is a matter of masculine display that is intrinsic to men. It's a quarral between dominant alpha males that is settled by the average Joe.
The use of guns in war however is a purely pragmatical resolution that provides certain tactical advantages.
Wielding guns in an effort to intimidate or establish an air of coolness though..... where the role of the gun is restricted to just one person... is indicatory of the urge to parade with one manhood.

Penis.
When your life is in danger , do u wait for the agressor to end it for u ? or do u draw your handgun and protect yourself from the agressor ? ( If u have a handgun holstered. )
It's about *beep*in' time some backup got here! Quote by Paladin Solo. ( FOT )

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload. ... ile_id=762
Carib
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Carib »

I say draw, and ask questions later.
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

Carib wrote:I say draw, and ask questions later.
kekeke :clap:

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh, yeah? Ok.

ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

YESS!!! "Shoot" them full of "lead" with your "pistol"!
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

In other words, FORCE them into a passive-submissive position by butt-raping them before they pull out the cock.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Rape or be raped, there is no other choice in a combat situation, as I always say :salute:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Such is life, yes. I prefer consensual sex, hence I denounce the use of guns.
M92FS
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by M92FS »

Lynxer wrote:Such is life, yes. I prefer consensual sex, hence I denounce the use of guns.
oh well...... to each his own. :chainsaw:

Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

Drop the junior psychology, fags. You're starting to sound like Rex. D:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

So, what should we talk about then? Trivial, destitute nonsense? Megatrons new underwear? Nothing?
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

How about... guns? D:
Lynxer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Lynxer »

Destitute nonsense it is!

guns feel nice then they are cold.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

You seem to have missed an apostrophe there, sir. Perchance it'd be wise to go kill yourself right away. :salute: