GIRLS

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

One serious one,
something little, usually ended up before really began,
then there's something on the works at this very moment *gasp*. We'll see. I'm 17 (for the time being) and yes, I've had sex (although the last gal I had sex with was kinda frigid, hjuk hjuk, since she wouldn't give me oral sex). Woot, let's have FEELINGS ONLINE.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

My friend has no car and he went out with a girl who had to drive him around, its really not as bad as you think. But how would i know.

there this girl i like at work but i'm always too busy to talk and ask her out. THen i'm afriad i have bad breath and stuff. I hate real life girls because they get stuck in your mind and you can't sleep at night. Then i'm also afraid she will quit soon and i will be alone in the valley of death.
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

Yeah, who needs girls anyway B)
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

This whole issue about getting laid, sex sex sex, has gone overboard imo in modern society. Concentrate on having stable relationship with the chicks you like first and then you'll see if there's anything more to come. You'll also discover a whole new world of interesting people and potential friends... There's plenty of nice people among women as well, can you believe it? But anyway, don't get so obsessed about sex... It's awesome and shit, but even better is when you find someone you can share everything AND fuck with. Now *that's* special, the act of intercourse is just flesh, man. Can you dig it, huh huh huh?
ApTyp
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ApTyp »

So that's your excuse for not getting any right now, huh. :chew:
Kahgan
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by Kahgan »

actually, the will to have sex is the instinct that prevents us from killing ourselves :chew:
every life-from on this planet live only to do one thing. You guessed it, reproduce.
BRING BACK CENTERED DAC!

REGIN* FOR KING OF NORWAY!

http://forum.nwsgames.net/index.php
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

My girlfriend was the one with the car, and a year later I'm the one driving the car.

And I agree with Kashluk on the sex thing, but it really can get frustrating once you've found this special someone, when everything seems perfect, but then KABLAM! She decides she doesn't feel like having sex for like a week long. :gnasher:
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Kashluk wrote:the act of intercourse is just flesh
My sincerest sympathies. :drunk:
ExtremeDrinker
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by ExtremeDrinker »

I've had sex with a few women, dated many more, had a one night stand, dated a chick who was the August 1998 centerfold for Hustler, bagged a college cheerleader, then I decided to get serious and started dating the woman I ended up marrying.

My pick-up line was simple yet effective:

"Ya know..I'd probably lower my standards for you."

And the rest is history.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

S4ur0n27 wrote:but then KABLAM! She decides she doesn't feel like having sex for like a week long. :gnasher:
Yeah, I totally know what you mean :chew: That shucks too.

And I'm not saying sex doesn't matter, of course it matters, so do looks and other superficial things. It's just that it alone doesn't fill that gnawing hole inside a man, if you catch my drift :chick: Not getting laid in a long time can be really frustrating, especially once you've popped the cherry for the first time and shit, but it's even better (I dunno, maybe I'm some sort of an emotional pervert or something) when there's some feelings / deeper stuff involved.

Kock-Goplin out.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

It's best to live downtown and date hip, "liberated" girls who don't give a shit whether you drive them around or not. That way you don't have to drive; you can just cab around or take the fucking subway. Driving is for poor saps.

I also like what kashluk has to say D:
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

You can always get a mistress from another city/country. The paid ones are usually better, no feelings involved, just cash and perhaps a physical activity. Here's how you do it; say to your wench youre going out of town, maybe on a business trip or a seminar. It is imperative that these business trips are directed towards a sufficiently distant location, maybe to an area with undeveloped communication infrastructure. This way the probability of your spouse and your mistress/es crossing paths, or 'getting caught' as some say, is smaller. And back home your girl shrieks with joy 'Ooh where have you learned new tricks?'. In that case a self-satisfied smile is more than justified. Just my 2 cent.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Kashluk wrote:
S4ur0n27 wrote:but then KABLAM! She decides she doesn't feel like having sex for like a week long. :gnasher:
Yeah, I totally know what you mean :chew: That shucks too.

And I'm not saying sex doesn't matter, of course it matters, so do looks and other superficial things. It's just that it alone doesn't fill that gnawing hole inside a man, if you catch my drift :chick: Not getting laid in a long time can be really frustrating, especially once you've popped the cherry for the first time and shit, but it's even better (I dunno, maybe I'm some sort of an emotional pervert or something) when there's some feelings / deeper stuff involved.

Kock-Goplin out.
No doubt about that, sex without the feelings is just sex and even though it might be exciting, it quickly turns into a strangely repetitive routine, like a submarin radar's beep. If for some reason you don't hear the deep on one day, you're lost.

But of course, at first, you're hoping for whopping sex every night, which in itself is impossible.

Apparently women just don't have the same appetite for sex as men.

Which doesn't mean you can't be happy :dance: I'm pretty satisfied anyhow.
Tingel Tangel
Fascist Bitch
Fascist Bitch

Post by Tingel Tangel »

S4ur0n27 wrote: Apparently women just don't have the same appetite for sex as men.
That's just total bull. I dare say that my appetite matches those of my guy friends - it might even be bigger.

But Kashluk is right - it's more important to have someone you can talk to and laugh with and burp in front of and still have mad sex with, than it is to just have sex. It even gets more fun when you know each other well, since you know what the other person likes...

Anyway, I've been in one serious relationship which lasted 12+6 months (there was a break) and had one go with my (back then) best friend, which ended quickly and messed up the friendship. And then there's been four tries with different guys and one make-out-night with one of my girlfriends who's bi...
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well, you know what they say... You gotta try everything, except your momma D:
Urizen
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by Urizen »

I've always thought you people were homo's.
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Re: GIRLS

Post by Koki »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:How many of you have or had girlfriends? How many of you actually have had sex with a female?

I want sex and I want it bad, i'm the lonely man who has never been kissed. I'm i alone in this cruel world?
I actually slightly regret not ever having a g/f, for if I did I could point and laugh at you. Euhe :drunk: So far for small pleasures.
A matter of choice, really. Too expensive, too time-consuming, and has feelings/opinions on it's own... this doesn't look like fair deal, no sir :chew:
Serious Business.
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Naw, I'm bi.
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

He's bi-curious. B)
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Re: GIRLS

Post by Blargh »

Koki wrote:I actually slightly regret not ever having a g/f
I wouldn't. Though that is, perhaps, a symptom of personal experience(s) and (mis)adventure(s). The luxury of hindsight and all that. Oh to be so innocent, dear Koki ! :drunk: