GIRLS

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
Naked_Lunch

Post by Naked_Lunch »

i looked at another woman today and thought man i'd love to do her and then i realized that woman wasn't my gf and what if she finds out oh shit i think im screwed
baby arm
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by baby arm »

She can totally read your mind. All girls can when they're on their period. It's true.
skin loves <a href="http://www.tacticularcancer.com">godless children</a>
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Naked_Lunch wrote:i looked at another woman today and thought man i'd love to do her and then i realized that woman wasn't my gf and what if she finds out oh shit i think im screwed
Tell your gf you saw her looking funnily at another girl at some party(they all do that). She might become startled upon saying this. Then before she replies quickly say that you care for her and want her to pursue new experiences if she wants to. At this point you will notice the assentiveness level in her eyes go up a notch. Now suggest a threesome, but make it sound like you're willing to be a passive bystander instead of participating in the act, but don't worry we all know what happens when things start heating up.
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

just go to Thailand ffs