Huge "Fallout Shelter" Poster and other Post-Nucle

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Carandiru
SDF!
SDF!

Huge "Fallout Shelter" Poster and other Post-Nucle

Post by Carandiru »

Just thought I'd let the community know of the huge poster you can get off my website, indirectly supporting ::revolution, Post-Nuclear Independent MMORPG, and my independent game development.

http://www.uamp.ca/

I was previously looking for a poster exactly like this on the net, but to no avail could I find one.

Some other sweet stuff available too.

Thank you !

Carandiru
http://www.uamp.ca/
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

$40.00
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

i want the thong and the throw pillow.

Interesting though, that cafepress now has black T-shirts. Maybe it's time to revive the DAC product line...
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

cafepress' shit is way too expensive, however i would buy an official dac shirt (hopefully with some wacky iraqi st. toxic design on it) if it was cheaper than say US$20, or if a portion of the proceeds somehow went to running the site.
Last edited by atoga on Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

Cafepress is low, low quality, man, don't do it
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

there is already duck and cover wear

http://duckandcover.co.uk/

i have a shirt. but i got it at a charity shop im not paying £40 for a shirt for fucks sake.
:chew:
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

I never knew that there was a Duck and Cover brand, it's freaky type retarded. Maybe we can sue them for the name or they will sue us.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

hopefully they'll sue us, the site will be shut down, and then we can all jump on da nma bandwagon and refashion it to closely resemble our own ideology. plus we won't have to read haris' or du's posts anymore.
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Re: Huge "Fallout Shelter" Poster and other Post-N

Post by VasikkA »

Carandiru wrote:I was previously looking for a poster exactly like this on the net, but to no avail could I find one.
Why not buy the real thing on eBay for $10?
Kharn wrote:Cafepress is low, low quality, man, don't do it
Depends on the item. I give you that the print quality is subpar, but it doesn't really matter with simple or b&w designs.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Kharn wrote:Cafepress is low, low quality, man, don't do it
Are there are better options though?
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Brother None
Desert Strider
Desert Strider

Post by Brother None »

King of Creation wrote:Are there are better options though?
Printing it yourself in a printshop and mailing it to whoever ordered it. More and more webcomics (the biggest suppliers of 'net tshirts, no?) are doing that, disgruntled by Cafepress' stupidity
Ozrat wrote:I haven't been so oppressed since prom in 9th grade.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

atoga wrote:wacky iraqi st. toxic design
Great idea. :profit: Since Fallout boys seem to be out of the picture, and there's already a Duck and Cover brand ( We could use DAC rite? ) the motif seems hazy. Suggestions? I have to say I really like the idea of DAC brand shirts mangs, but a more detailed examination of such a project would be nice.

EDIT: Also, Megs should be in on it.
vx trauma
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by vx trauma »

nice ripoff site with dada info about an 'upcoming' fallout game. support the scheme by ordering crappy replicas at 5 to 10 times the real 'value'. wonderful. the 'revolution' poster / logo is hideous. just another online merchandise business spamming offers in hilarious disguise.
Please Kill Yourself So I Can Rock
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

St. Toxic wrote:
atoga wrote:wacky iraqi st. toxic design
Great idea. :profit: Since Fallout boys seem to be out of the picture, and there's already a Duck and Cover brand ( We could use DAC rite? ) the motif seems hazy. Suggestions? I have to say I really like the idea of DAC brand shirts mangs, but a more detailed examination of such a project would be nice.

EDIT: Also, Megs should be in on it.
i was thinking spacecat should somehow be incorporated. other than that, i have no real ideas.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

I guess we could do dac history. Norway 67'. The Age of the Flower. Fist apocalypse. F3ATF Nazi administration. Etc, etc.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

id buy one, and move that the motion be seconded
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

I discovered that some time ago... it seems they are some sort of designer-shit type of brand, very expesive indeed. But I thought you all knew.
atoga wrote:hopefully they'll sue us, the site will be shut down, and then we can all jump on da nma bandwagon and refashion it to closely resemble our own ideology.
It could happen... hopefully it wont, though, because we all are/will be banned from NMA. It would be easier to join the Interplay boards again... haha.

Edit:

P.S.

Why is this in "General Gaming"?
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
St. Toxic

Post by St. Toxic »

Ok, here's my idea. We'll have several categories:

- The Wars of DAC ( Afrika Korps, Norway 67', Fist Revolution, v.s NMA asf )

- Patriots ( Collection of patriotically posaged dac members w. famous quips, e.g Matrix & "Come to South America and I'll break your legs." )

- Never forget ( Artistically portrayed events of importance within DAC history, e.g "the Flower Age" or "Kreegle returns" asf )

- Features ( E.g "STLAKER: Paradise Lost" which would be quite the cool shirt. )

( EDIT: Man, "The Chernobyl Society for Making Fun Games" kills me every time. )
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

sounds quite thrilling
the norway '67 one could be a bit like Nico's former signature banner plus your avatar B)

I have doubts for the DAK one, though, it can be confused with the Rommel one, which needn't be that bad, makes it a bit less nerdy maybe :flamed:
Nicolai
ASSHAT
ASSHAT

Post by Nicolai »

How about a Rex shirt? :rofl: