fahrenheit

Discuss anything from Age of Empires to Wasteland. Any gaming talk that isn't Fallout-related goes here.
Mutant Dojo
SDF!
SDF!

fahrenheit

Post by Mutant Dojo »

My first topic as a newbe or should I say noob?
Well actualy just want to know what is you opinion about this game. Me, I like it. No it's not roleplay and a heard it kinda short. Also lame stuff in the start of manual (yes sir, I actualy buy games) about other games lacking in emotion and good story but it's kapitalism; everybody do everything to sell something(or a hobo)

Have played through begining to the part where I bening(is that a word?) attack by giant lus and don't know if character is daydreaming, junkie or just have a good imagination. I like minigame liked system to move and do some action and it kinda remindsme of shenmue...aha...and the story has 3 different endings :joy:

Downside is ofcourse that the game feels too easy and short. On the other hand I actualy don't know how easy it is to get all 3 endings and hey, as long as I enjoying it cant be that bad?! :drunk:
Here my tale, now tell me yours (the newbe do as he learns by this website; He duck and covers)
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

It's got a decent enough story... but the gameplay is like playing Dance Dance Revolution or something, just bright colors and nasty combinations that you need to press quick. So no matter if giant gargoyles are chasing the hero or he's in a gunfight you'll just be following these lights and going "up up up left down left right up up down left right"...
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

I'd say it's more like an interactive movie. No real puzzles, but the game's beautiful to watch.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Iirc the menu and the intro were enough to tip me off, it's a console game conversion, right? :short attn span:
Mutant Dojo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mutant Dojo »

Kashluk wrote:It's got a decent enough story... but the gameplay is like playing Dance Dance Revolution or something, just bright colors and nasty combinations that you need to press quick. So no matter if giant gargoyles are chasing the hero or he's in a gunfight you'll just be following these lights and going "up up up left down left right up up down left right"...
Well, I story is decent and I also like that my girlfriend is actualy playing something alse than just action and StepMania :hahano: Realy, why play a dance game with youre hands?!

One question is if you know some other decent adventure game. Maybe wth a touch of stupid japanise action(isn't DDR asian kinda game?)

Yes Thor, it is console game and not a actual PC adventure...and that's the way I like it! :flamed:
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Mutant Dojo wrote:
Kashluk wrote:It's got a decent enough story... but the gameplay is like playing Dance Dance Revolution or something, just bright colors and nasty combinations that you need to press quick. So no matter if giant gargoyles are chasing the hero or he's in a gunfight you'll just be following these lights and going "up up up left down left right up up down left right"...
Well, I story is decent and I also like that my girlfriend is actualy playing something alse than just action and StepMania :hahano: Realy, why play a dance game with youre hands?!

One question is if you know some other decent adventure game. Maybe wth a touch of stupid japanise action(isn't DDR asian kinda game?)

Yes Thor, it is console game and not a actual PC adventure...and that's the way I like it! :flamed:
WTF is wrong with a touch of Japanese? as a matter of fact the japanese created most of the game you play.... guaranteed so show me a game that had ab-so-fuckin-lutely NO japanese influence then be me guest... BTW the japs created console games as you know it i.e. nintendo, sony, sega, atari so forth and so on..
Mutant Dojo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mutant Dojo »

Devil_Starr666 wrote:WTF is wrong with a touch of Japanese? as a matter of fact the japanese created most of the game you play.... guaranteed so show me a game that had ab-so-fuckin-lutely NO japanese influence then be me guest... BTW the japs created console games as you know it i.e. nintendo, sony, sega, atari so forth and so on..
Just Hail Japan and seppuku afterwards. Just because they create videogames and anime doensn't mean they can go away with DDR games for fucking PC! As long as people use their feet it's okey but KEYBORD?! Just fuck it
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Mutant Dojo wrote:
Devil_Starr666 wrote:WTF is wrong with a touch of Japanese? as a matter of fact the japanese created most of the game you play.... guaranteed so show me a game that had ab-so-fuckin-lutely NO japanese influence then be me guest... BTW the japs created console games as you know it i.e. nintendo, sony, sega, atari so forth and so on..
Just Hail Japan and seppuku afterwards. Just because they create videogames and anime doensn't mean they can go away with DDR games for fucking PC! As long as people use their feet it's okey but KEYBORD?! Just fuck it
never said they did, now did i?? fuckin NMA loser.
Mutant Dojo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mutant Dojo »

Devil_Starr666 wrote: never said they did, now did i?? fuckin NMA loser.
yeah, sorry they createde game I PLAY :chainsaw: alrigth, fallout and planescape hasn't any asian stuff in it. Am i right?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Further reading: http://www.thereisnolove.com/menu/words/japanicrap.html
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Mutant Dojo wrote:
Devil_Starr666 wrote: never said they did, now did i?? fuckin NMA loser.
yeah, sorry they createde game I PLAY :chainsaw: alrigth, fallout and planescape hasn't any asian stuff in it. Am i right?
nope again, at least on the planescape side, check the creds. but fallout is why we are all here.
williamnixon
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by williamnixon »

Mutant Dojo wrote: fallout ... hasn't any asian stuff in it. Am i right?
Well, what about them japanese in Fallout 2? Them with all them oil tankerz and stuff!!11
Meuh. <br>
myspace.com/themarycoxx
Mutant Dojo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Mutant Dojo »

williamnixon wrote: Well, what about them japanese in Fallout 2? Them with all them oil tankerz and stuff!!11
holy ninja! 1 they are chinese 2 they are gay 3 I always kill them

And Planescape may have asians but, you know, nothing is perfekt. Execept Fallout :eyebrow:

And pleeease, don't rape my thread :chainsaw:
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Mutant Dojo wrote:
williamnixon wrote: Well, what about them japanese in Fallout 2? Them with all them oil tankerz and stuff!!11
holy ninja! 1 they are chinese 2 they are gay 3 I always kill them

And Planescape may have asians but, you know, nothing is perfekt. Execept Fallout :eyebrow:

And pleeease, don't rape my thread :chainsaw:
don't rape your thread. BTW you just contradicted yourself, if you have no idea what I'm talking about.... scroll up. but back on the thread raping, its every one's right to rape you thread, this is not NMA BTW.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Devil_Starr666 wrote:so show me a game that had ab-so-fuckin-lutely NO japanese influence then be me guest
Pong.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Wolfenstein.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Dungeon.
BTW the japs created console games as you know it i.e. nintendo, sony, sega, atari so forth and so on..
Atari is American.
Last edited by Wolfman Walt on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreadnought

Post by Dreadnought »

Fallout 6.
Devil_Starr666
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by Devil_Starr666 »

Wolfman Walt wrote:Dungeon.
BTW the japs created console games as you know it i.e. nintendo, sony, sega, atari so forth and so on..
Atari is American.
Atari is American now... but created by the japs, bought out by the Whities, much like Mazda was bought out by Ford... so forth and so on.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

I don't know too many Japs named Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney, the founders of Atari.
Last edited by Wolfman Walt on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.