US has a Major Weakness

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Carandiru
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Carandiru »

source:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205754/

for other links to this incredible information, i have them on my website:

http://www.uamp.ca/
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

<FONT COLOR="#FF0000">R</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFAA00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#55ff00">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffAA">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00AAff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">B</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5500ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00AA">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFAA00">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#55ff00">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffAA">l</FONT>

:drunk:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

You've yet to link me to a credible source I can read, Carandu inwhich to verify your claims. Give me some DOD declassified papers or something, not a link to IMDB that tells me nothing. Hell, I could just randomly link to some OTHER movie that mentions "Atom bomb" and is called a documentary and say "According to this recently declassified information, the U.S. has secretly planeted a nuclear device disguised to look like an ordinary soldier's head. The only way to tell is the shape resembled a butt plug."
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Thats abit more like it for evidence. It's interesting to see Russia isn't getting as much flack from Carandiarattdjplat though. I'd prefer some info from a slightly less biased source, but it looks good enough to me.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Jeez, get over it, stop trusting empirical evidence and scientific data and start living, start trusting in god
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

But wouldn't living then entail going to church constantly, since I have to pray in him to gain his trust or something? D=
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

I dunno but my preach told me it has a lot to do with kneeling down to receive the blood of christ plus a lot of spankings for eternal salvation
T-900
Vault Elite
Vault Elite

Post by T-900 »

Is there any logical reason to have tested so many?

I can't see it... Even for scaring the hell out of other nations, that's about 2300 too many, no?

- Jack
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

you can never test enough nukes, also you have to make room for new ones
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Because of testing, nations with nuclear capacity have the required knowledge to achieve the optimal effects in case they were to use nuclear weapons and to update their nuclear doctrines accordingly. Because nukes have proven to be potent weapons, they haven't been used in smaller war theaters thus saving millions of lives and probably never will be used again.

High altitude nuclear testing has been marginal, to say the least. As for a connection with global warming, I'm highly doubtful. The majority of those 2400 nuclear detonations have been underground tests.
jetbaby
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by jetbaby »

Would you design and develop a new rifle for your army and then pass it out to hundreds of thousands if not millions of soldiers without ever firing a round through it?

Exact same idea, only with the added benefit of showing off to your enemies' satellites that the MAD doctrine was quite very real and the world really was on the brink for a long time there.
off topic? OMG YOU'VE BEEN CENSORED... yet you're still posting. MYSTARY!!!!

Duck and Cover: THE site for all your Fallout needs
Redeye
I lied
I lied

Post by Redeye »

Err...

Let's see. There a several generations of nuclear warheads (1950-1990 appx.), each with subtypes- strategic, tactical, small strategic(SLBM warheads), cruise, etc.

Plus during development there might be several possible designs for each warhead.
Plus various safety strategies and fancy things like variable-yield, which adds even more designs.

Plus, you might occaisionally take one bomb out of each batch every 10 years or so and detonate for long-term Quality-Assurance data.

They do that for ICBMs (after taking the warheads off.)

It all adds up to a fuckload of bombs being made and tested.

Bring back the MX!