Guide to being evil?

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I'm not sure but I remember sleeping with Mrs Bishop but not saying anything to her, when I got the tribal ending. I think you got the other 'child ending' if you told her to move on. The one with 'he never met his father blahblah'

I could be wrong... too tired to think.
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

If you don't talk, you get that ending you last described. If you convinced her to move on you get the "cool" ending... although I prefer the Wrights ending personally - but it's a bit hard to settle for: solve the first quest properly (point to Salvatores), and never go into SAD (you can kill all the turrets though - as long as you don't go INTO the base). Kill all other families (well, technically you can just kill all their leaders, and I'm not sure but I don't think you need to kill Mr Bishop).
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

I think that if you solve the Richard Wright quest properly, it flows better. Because Wright knows it is the Salvatores, thanks to you, and wants to fight them on their own terms, by using the SAD.

Ah, dammit. I was trying to get the good ending with the Wrights, but I went into the base. Oh well, there is always next time.

Isn't one of the good endings for Reno gained by helping the Bishops in one way. I don't remember, but I think it makes it so the kids in Reno become edumacated. :?
fuck
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

I think you had to destroy the still too, to get the 'good' Wrights ending. There are two wrights endings. One where they take over New Reno with force(with help of SAD) and one peacefully.
Red

Post by Red »

No you don't. The still has nothing to do with it.
Raymondo2000
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Raymondo2000 »

:twisted: talking about ending is there any good ones it all ways some got killed and the town fall and got fucked and shit like that :twisted:
Raymondo2000
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Raymondo2000 »

:twisted: talking about ending is there any good ones it all ways some got killed and the town fall and got fucked and shit like that :twisted:

A ending I made (New Rero was attack by a group of BOS and there killed everyone and fucked the bitchs and kill them, then they tuke over New york (talking about new york you think they will have that in fallout 3)
and found Bin larde's son trash larde and rape him all night long til they got boredand put a nuke up his ass and blow up the world THE SHITY END)
Talps
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Talps »

Is this forum full of people who enjoy saying the same thing the previous person said, just so that they can proove they know something and get an easy post count?
Confront with understanding and love. Use violence as a last resort.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Raymondo2000 wrote::twisted: talking about ending is there any good ones it all ways some got killed and the town fall and got fucked and shit like that :twisted:

A ending I made (New Rero was attack by a group of BOS and there killed everyone and fucked the bitchs and kill them, then they tuke over New york (talking about new york you think they will have that in fallout 3)
and found Bin larde's son trash larde and rape him all night long til they got boredand put a nuke up his ass and blow up the world THE SHITY END)
YIKES
Seriously, what is your home planet?
weirdo
SDF!
SDF!

Post by weirdo »

Talps wrote:Is this forum full of people who enjoy saying the same thing the previous person said, just so that they can proove they know something and get an easy post count?
if you don't like it, why are you here?
Talps
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Talps »

"if you don't like it why are you here"
I do like it, and just so that you know, every person who has said that quote to me was a moron. I assume you are too, so DIE BITCH
Confront with understanding and love. Use violence as a last resort.