The Army Diary

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
atoga
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by atoga »

damn right son
suppose you're thinking about a plate of shrimp. suddenly somebody will say like 'plate' or 'shrimp' or 'plate of shrimp', out of the blue, no explanation.
sarge112
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by sarge112 »

atoga wrote:Image
:jerk:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Gimp Mask wrote:um yes you do
:chick:
Jeff
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jeff »

VasikkA wrote:
Gimp Mask wrote:um yes you do
:chick:
ya how original :OH SHIT I HEAR THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!!!111!1111oneone: lol :no:
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

da only rule in life is...gravity B)
:chew:
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Kashluk wrote:I really know nothing about military trucks, about driving them nor the supply line that they're involved in. It's almost completely different branch of service.
You should've consulted a real army trucker such as Goretheglowingone for pointers, perhaps. :snargle:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Well, it's not like I cared about it, really. I was just "visiting" the 1st Seperate Truck Company, to give the military drivers some basic infantry training. Now I'm back to doing my "own stuff".

Supply is supply, I don't handle that ;)
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Date: April 30th 2008

Progress: 82 % (65/362 days left)

Situated at: 2nd Company, Infantry reserve officer training course, Reserve Officer School

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jolly gosh, I'm back at my "old home", the 2nd Company (a.k.a. Axe Company) of
the Reserve Officer School. Everything's fine and dandy, just managed to chew through the
Company Chief -course. It pretty much gave the basics for leading a motorized infantry company
march and planning it's defence strategy in variable forrest / coastal terrain. A lot to
study and very little time, like things always go in this firm. After finishing the course we had
plenty of spare time, I personally spent it jogging, watching movies and enjoying the night
life of Hamina city.

Then came the officer students. Another bulk of 680 raw officer students. Some eager to
learn, some eager to get "What's your major malfunction, numnut"-'ted. I've spent the last
two weeks refining these "children of NCO school" into ore that the officer school can efficiently
forge. Everything from basic golden manners to drilling and military behavior code have
been taught to them. Long days, very draining on both the students and us Officer Cadets.
Somehow we've also managed to kick-start the student leading system. It means that the students
lead each other in turns, some lead the life in the garrison, some get the chance to try their
abilities in the woods. The system still needs a lot of overseeing, but inch-by-inch us Officer
Cadets are transforming from those bullying sergeants, who scream their heads off at the edge
of the field, into "big brothers" who watch from behind the scenes and only get involved when
we have to.

Managed to get more "honors" somehow. The 1st Seperate Truck Company sent me
a "great trainer" -diploma and a decorated puukko-knife from the Guild of Motorized Troops with
my name carved on it. Sweet. I just don't understand why they couldn't give it to me in
person when I was situated there, but instead they sent it to me through mail to my
current unit. Oh well, bureaucracy is synonymous to military life, I guess. At least it boosted
my ego and now I've got even more imaginary balls to shout at the platoon-leaders-to-be
under my gentle and caring training. Poor souls they are.

I haven't got any new photographs to show you, but since I'm back here in ROS,
I'm able to get my hands on the archives of my own reserve officer course . So here you
are, some photos from back in the day, when I was a mere Officer Student:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

TJ65

:drunk:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

post pics of the ball enlarging knife.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

kashluk - what is the best and worst cadet/subordinate you've ever had so far?
RawonaM
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by RawonaM »

I'm currently situated at the ROS also and I recently found out that one of the officer cadets training me is infact Kashluk. So I guess I'm Kashluk's bitch now. :flamed:
Long Live Rock n' Roll
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

better post the video of your buttseks orgy
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

You should not have told anyone till your were out from under his boot heel.

Cause now we can all post a 'Things for kashluk to do to RawonaM' thread.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

A) TJ63 right now, tomorrow I've hit the "300 days served" -mark.

B) More pics of the ball-enlargening knife in a week or so. I've got it back home, almost half-a-thousand kilometers away.

C) Our current company chief has got to be the toughest soldier I've ever met. Fair, smart, fast, strong and very capable military leader. He's not poshy or proud, he leads with a firm iron fist and he knows what he does. I'd gladly follow that guy into the fire, if that would be the case.

The worst..? There's been plenty, oh woe be me, so plenty. The worst are the whiners. OK, I can live with it if you don't understand anything I'm trying to teach and train you, OK, I can live with it if you get winded after running 300 meters and drop behind and I'm even OK if you have no kind of military code stuck in your head, no learned behavior patterns what so ever etc. BUT I CANNOT STAND WHINERS. Quit fucking with me, you dipshit, I don't need to hear your complaints about how difficult my commands are to accomplish. Leaders lead, subordinates do as they're told to. Feedback forms and team discussion meetings and other bullshit happenings are meant to be the outlet for you to cry a river. Not in front of the platoon, not under the eyes of my own leaders.

D) Interesting to hear, dear RawonaM... Axe Company? I guess I'll spend my last 60 days playing hide-and-seek half in virtual and half in real world. Which platoon, please throw in a hint, ok mang? I'm a lazy Sherlock.

E) Thor, coming soon.

F) rapidpeanut, qfe.
RawonaM
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by RawonaM »

I got to second that thing about our company chief. He's quite a soldier.
Lazy Sherlock eh? I'm a proud member of the Charlie platoon that's what I can say for now. I might give more hints later :eyebrow:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Sherlock's been busy. Through delicate, suspicious stalking I've discovered and unrevealed our mysterious Officer Student's identity. This will open a whole new world of possibilities for me and a god-awful big can of worms for you... Student S.

Kashluk out :chick:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

oh dear. :evil_laugh:
RawonaM
Vault Scion
Vault Scion

Post by RawonaM »

At your service, sir!
:help:
rabidpeanut
Perpetual SDF

Post by rabidpeanut »

I will send you some hemorrhoid cream cause i think you are about to get raped.