Hooked Gamers previews Fallout: New Vegas

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Siede
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Siede »

TwinkieGorilla wrote:
Siede wrote: No because I couldn't find any vehicles, which was really disappionting because I was walking through the map and it took forever to walk, if I had found a vehicle and gotten this achievement I would have been able to travel alot faster, kind of like the reason I mentioned this suggestion earlier.
awww bro that's harsh!
:sadblinky:
Siede
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Siede »

jetbaby wrote:
Siede wrote:In advance I never played fallout 1 or 2 although I heard great things.
Clearly you misheard because if you enjoyed Fallout 3 none of those gameplay elements existed in Fallout or Fallout 2. In fact, about the only similarity are some of the words and, obviously, the title.

Exactly why I think that combining these two companies, the changes from bethesda and obsidians original ideas have potential to make a very good game. The farther apart the ideas the more the game can change which in this games case isn't happening much but maybe next time.
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

How would misxing a great game, with a shit game, make an awesome game?

I don't think that's correct science. You're an ass.
entertainer
Vault Hero
Vault Hero

Post by entertainer »

i like ass
Fallout 3 - By Morons, For Morons
Siede
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Siede »

Yonmanc wrote:How would misxing a great game, with a shit game, make an awesome game?

Because obsidian can start with the "shit" given to them and use it as a fertilizer to grow a flower, while keeping the crap engine given to them by bethesda and tweeking it, creating a whole new amazing game that nobody expected, like a chef making a gourmet dish with no spices.
Siede
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Siede »

Superhaze wrote:actually, you're not the troll im thinking of. You just have a fucking bizarre view of what fallout is.
Totally because a couple days ago you didn't even know what fallout was "what is this fallout people are talking about".
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

Siede wrote:Because obsidian can start with the "shit" given to them and use it as a fertilizer to grow a flower, while keeping the crap engine given to them by bethesda and tweeking it, creating a whole new amazing game that nobody expected, like a chef making a gourmet dish with no spices.

Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Siede wrote:
Superhaze wrote:actually, you're not the troll im thinking of. You just have a fucking bizarre view of what fallout is.
Totally because a couple days ago you didn't even know what fallout was "what is this fallout people are talking about".
Is sarcasm really that far beyond your comprehension?
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Kickstand27
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Kickstand27 »

wait. wuts fallout? am i not on the pokemon forums?
typos are bound to happen. fuck it