I just got reported for HARASSMENT by TWO LESBIANS

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

I just got reported for HARASSMENT by TWO LESBIANS

Post by Cakester »

Do they actually have a case against me? Will there be legal trouble soon? Because I thought I handled my self quite well and was patient with this girl.
babieface (03:44:44 AM): what?
stellartotem (03:44:51 AM): 'how cute am i?
babieface (03:45:01 AM): I...wouldn't know. I'm a lesbian.
stellartotem (03:45:26 AM): who told you were lesbian?
babieface (03:45:41 AM): I AM a lesbian. I like girls.
stellartotem (03:46:34 AM): no doubt. but i don't see how you are any more lesbian than any other brainwashed girl that society victimizes
babieface (03:47:04 AM): Nobody victimizes me. I'm a lesbian because I'm in love with my best friend, Rebeckah.
stellartotem (03:47:30 AM): you think you are in love with her based upon what others have taught you
babieface (03:48:11 AM): Nope. Actually, my parents are homophobes.
stellartotem (03:48:38 AM): which probably made you lean more towards being lesbian in the first place
babieface (03:49:14 AM): Look. I'm a lesbian. I don't like guys, I like girls. Nothing you can say is gonna change that.
stellartotem (03:49:48 AM): Nothing I can say can change it, but surely what people have said to you in the past make you believe you are a lesbian now
babieface (03:49:51 AM): I love who I love, and nobody can take that wawy from me.
babieface (03:50:04 AM): I don't BELIEVE I'm a lesbian, I KNOW I'm a lesbian.
stellartotem (03:50:07 AM): people can love inanimate objects
babieface (03:50:14 AM): not in a romantic love
stellartotem (03:50:38 AM): you know you are a lesbian by identifying with what others have told you are the indications of being one
babieface (03:51:37 AM): No, I know I'm a lesbian because I've kissed both boys and girls, and I liked the girls. I've dated both boys and girls and I liked the girls better. I don't like dating boys. Their insensitive and jerks most of the time.
babieface (03:52:26 AM): I love girls because they understand how I feel, and I like how I feel when I'm with them. Maybe that's not enough for YOU, but it CERTAINLY is enough for me.
stellartotem (03:52:30 AM): still you could of liked the girls because you found it EASIER to agree with the that system of thought
babieface (03:52:38 AM): nope
babieface (03:52:42 AM): read my last message
stellartotem (03:53:24 AM): read my last message
babieface (03:53:37 AM): you listen here
babieface (03:53:59 AM): you can either accept that I'm a lesbian, or ignore it. But either way, if your gonna talk to me, you have to accept the fact that I DONT LIKE BOYS!!
stellartotem (03:54:01 AM): trying to convince me that you convinced yourself that you are a lesbian, is just dumb. sorry
babieface (03:54:28 AM): I AM a lesbian!
stellartotem (03:54:29 AM): you don't like boys for the time being because your views have not been challenged properly
babieface (03:54:59 AM): I've NEVER liked boys! Ever since I was little, I was 'one of teh boys', chasing the little girls and tickeling them. It's just how I am. Either accept it or I'm blocking you.
stellartotem (03:55:38 AM): there are many things i could be too! i don't see how choosing a lifestyle is anything special or worthy of credit
babieface (03:56:05 AM): I like the way I am though. I like who I am and I like the way I feel about my sexuality. And you trying to change me is really upsetting me.
stellartotem (03:56:25 AM): you like the way you are because it is the best choice you have been given
stellartotem (03:56:43 AM): wait
babieface (03:56:44 AM): That doesn't matter. It's the way I am, and your not going to change me, so stop trying.
stellartotem (03:56:56 AM): i am sorry . for real, i did not mean to upset you. i can go
babieface (03:57:02 AM): thank you
stellartotem (03:57:50 AM): yeah it is better i leave you to your delusions, while i suffer in reality the fact that there is now one less potential mate
stellartotem (03:58:20 AM): apparently true love has limits.
babieface (03:58:31 AM): god dammit, Im gonna fucking block you if you say one more thing about me 'thinking' I'm a lesbian. I like girls and there's nothing you can do about it, so stop trying to change me!!!
stellartotem (04:00:33 AM): I don't have to change you, it is you who can change yourself. You could like fucking animals, it doesn't make it right just because you are able to.
babieface (04:00:49 AM): So your calling me 'wrong' because I like girls.
babieface (04:00:51 AM): Thanks a lot.
babieface (04:00:54 AM): I'm gonna block you now.
stellartotem (04:00:57 AM): um
babieface (0414 AM): I'm fucking pissed at you now.
stellartotem (0415 AM): is that what you want to walk away thinking?
babieface (0418 AM): Yes
babieface (0439 AM): you really pissed me off
babieface (0440 AM): you have no idea
stellartotem (0454 AM): does it make it easier if my reasoning is the same old things you have heard?
babieface (0409 AM): 'easier' ?
babieface (0412 AM): what do you mean?
stellartotem (04:03:02 AM): well it is easier to return to your gay lifestyle if you pretend the opposition i put up now, is nothing you haven't dealt with before. it allows you to not have to think about a serious problem
babieface (04:03:20 AM): I'm not kidding. You've REALLY made me mad. I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna look at you, and you've only increased my disgust for men. Thanks.
stellartotem (04:03:36 AM): for real though..
babieface (04:03:56 AM): Yes, for real. You need to stop being such a fucking homophobe and stop trying to change my views.
stellartotem (04:04:10 AM): there are likely worse heterosexual and bisexual women who can bash you
babieface (04:04:51 AM): actually, no. I have a LOT of bisexual women who are my friends, and tons of heterosexual woment too.
stellartotem (04:04:57 AM): how am i a homophobe when you can't even handle this subject?
stellartotem (0420 AM): people are individuals, no one sexuality is explicity your friend. don't be so arrogant
babieface (0426 AM): YOUR TRYING TO CHANGE ME. ONE MORE WORD ABOUT MY SEXUALITY AND I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA FUCKING REPORT YOU FOR HARRASSMENT.
stellartotem (0456 AM): reporting a person would be over the top. you should block them first to resolve the issue
babieface (0414 AM): Nope. One more word and I'll report you ^^ oh yeah...did I mention I'm also bipolar?
stellartotem (0444 AM): i am schizophrenic and have a mood disorder. but i don't see how comparing mental illness helps this situation
babieface (0409 AM): you need to go buh-bye now
stellartotem (0410 AM): surely what i say has meaning, or you wouldn't get so upset
babieface (0414 AM): goodBYE
stellartotem (0432 AM): this is bye for good?
stellartotem (0401 AM): if you feel i am trying to change you, then maybe you aren't a secure in your choice to be gay as you thought.
babieface (0401 AM): yes. You've officially pissed me off and I never wanna talk to you again. You wanna discuss this with someone? Talk to my new girlfriend, Rebeckah. AKA xxrevvyxx
stellartotem (0415 AM): how immature of you.
babieface (0424 AM): talk to Beckah about it
babieface (0427 AM): buh-bye
stellartotem (0430 AM): so
stellartotem (0436 AM): you can't handle your own problems?
babieface (0454 AM): yes
babieface (0456 AM): now go away
stellartotem (0456 AM): you are sure you are gay, but need Beckah to speak for ya?
stellartotem (0412 AM): I messaged you and not HER
babieface (0420 AM): I am gay. But I want her to hear what you've got to say. Because if you've pissed me off, you'll REALLY make her mad.
stellartotem (0435 AM): you want her to save you because you are afraid?
babieface (0408 AM): you should gimme your phone number so I can bitch you out
stellartotem (0411 AM): why would you be so naive as to let your friend become angry too? that isn't protecting her like a friend would
babieface (0419 AM): she's my GIRLFRIEND
babieface (0429 AM): we're DATING and I LOVE HER
stellartotem (0443 AM): so part of her being your girlfriend, is what then? just a sex toy? part of her being your girlfriend, should make her a friend at minimum
babieface (0458 AM): We don't HAVE sex. I'm against pre-marital sex, buddy.
stellartotem (0435 AM): marriage is an invention of religion i thought. why do you need such silly stuff to be faithful?
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

I thought you committed suicide?
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

I did kill myself. but i am a born again plutonian.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

*golf claps*

Would read again. Perhaps. :drunk:
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

She wants your cock, go rape her.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

why do gay people always talk about being gay so much
:chew:
Yonmanc
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Yonmanc »

I'm speechless.
MR Snake
Chinderella
Chinderella

Post by MR Snake »

Yonmanc wrote:I'm speechless.
If only...
Do these glasses and my two chins make me look sexy?
MadBill
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by MadBill »

Was this before or after you tried to shit yourself to death?
I miss the good ol' USSA.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Which one in the conversation is Bryan?
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Retlaw83
Goatse Messiah
Goatse Messiah

Post by Retlaw83 »

Maybe showing her your rising water mod will make her see she's just a pretend lesbian.

As to your questions, being an asshole isn't illegal and you handled yourself douchily.
"You're going to have a tough time doing that without your head, palooka."
- the Vault Dweller
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:Which one in the conversation is Bryan?
I think the real question is, which person on the internet isn't Bryan?
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Cakester wrote:

Your not Bryan, the real Bryan has an advanced form of aspergers which prevents him from showing any sense of humor or sarcasm.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Cakester
They call me Bum Tickler

Post by Cakester »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote:
Cakester wrote:

Your not Bryan, the real Bryan has an advanced form of aspergers which prevents him from showing any sense of humor or sarcasm.
Actually Pooper da Whoop, I have recently said about my new medicine. It treats Schizophrenia and manages it. Schizo's have plenty of humor, why else would they be ok with talking to themselves?

no really, i don't talk to myself. i just need this medicine because there is more than meets the eye to whatever I have.
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

You have transformers?
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

BryanB for admin
Yonmanc

Post by Yonmanc »

MR Snake wrote:
Yonmanc wrote:I'm speechless.
If only...
How very droll.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

Fine show.
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

I think you should continue trolling her.
Then send her pamphlets from a Church, about homosexuality.
+1 if you prove that you did it.
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Clyve
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Clyve »

It's amazing to see how some people can be so oblivious to the fact that they're being trolled.

SHE GONE BITE YOU CONGO SHE funkle.