The Movies, Music, and Games thread

Talk about music, movies, TV, books, other types of entertainment and what your vices are. Also, if you're addicted to the high you get off Aspirin, this is the place to talk about it.
King of Creation
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by King of Creation »

Megatron wrote:some girl who kills patrick batemen
Not possible :chainsaw:
<a href="http://www.duckandcover.cx">Duck and Cover: THE Site for all of your Fallout needs since 1998</a>
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

Whoa whoa whoa... sequel's central character kills central character from the first? wtf?
PiP
Last, Best Hope of Humanity

Post by PiP »

Mega what did you think of Manchurian Candidate? (the original) it's been sitting on my shelf for a while...
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

its pretty good. bit like maybe...strangelove, hitchcock, the prisoner. with sinatra? i dunno man, give it a spinnaz.

i havent seen the remake and dont really want to, sheesh. as for american psycho 2, its really shit. not even worth watching for novelty or irony purposes
:chew:
Mad Max RW
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by Mad Max RW »

I'm going to see Clash of the Tetons. It's 8 and a half hours of watching mountains erode in real time!
Manoil
Wastelander's Nightmare
Wastelander's Nightmare

Post by Manoil »

What about clash of the Tittons? It's about the same length and based on a true story of silicone mammaries
5tograma
SDF!
SDF!

Post by 5tograma »

Favorite books: American Psycho
Favorite movies: American pie
Favorite bands: Amon Amarth, Finntroll and Children of Bodom

-------------------------
vardenafil
phentermine story
Last edited by 5tograma on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

i have seen all seven american pie films and can safely say to myself that the last four are better than the first three but the fourth isn't as good as the last three either, it's still better than the second at least.

Rob and his friends then go on the school ski trip. In a log cabin where a few students are playing strip poker, Katie again attempts to talk to Stifler, who again brushes her off. She bets Stifler that if she wins at poker he has to apologise to her and run naked in the snow. Stifler loses and is forced to apologise and go outside naked, where he is humped by a moose. Afterwards, the BETA's having moved into their new mansion, courtesy of the GEEKs, hold a massive toga party, where Cooze, much to his relief, finally sleeps with Denise and all suspicions of her being a man are gone. She simply has the rare female ability to ejaculate. This rivalry comes to a head when the midget fraternity attacks Dwight, landing him in the hospital. Dwight is back in full form later that evening when it is time for the Naked Mile run. When it seems Matt has lost he leaves the stage and comes back playing the bagpipes to the tune of Play That Funky Music to win the duel.
djDannyP
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by djDannyP »

Favorite band: Kanye
Favorite song: Haiti Child Relief Fund by DJBILLCLINTON
Favorite film: Plan 9 from Outer Space
Favorite game: Pokemon Green version (because I'm a weeaboo douche who only plays games from Japan)
One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat.
SenisterDenister
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by SenisterDenister »

This dude has to be a troll.
djDannyP
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by djDannyP »

How dare you my good sir!? I am but a wandering denizen of the interweb, here to displace my appendages upon the subtlety of your humble Abednego. Why the nerve of some people! I've never felt this humiliated in all my life. Where is the love for a solid soul of ill context. None to be found here, my furry friends. None whatsowhatever.
One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

'SenisterDenister' - Intellectual Titan. :drunk:
PiP

Post by PiP »

Blargh wrote:'SenisterDenister' - Intellectual Titan. :drunk:
ditto
especially as it wasn't even real trolling but a mockery
SenisterDenister

Post by SenisterDenister »

I'm just glad none of my schooling is going to waste.
POOPERSCOOPER
Paparazzi
Paparazzi

Post by POOPERSCOOPER »

Megatron wrote:i have seen all seven american pie films and can safely say to myself that the last four are better than the first three but the fourth isn't as good as the last three either, it's still better than the second at least.

Rob and his friends then go on the school ski trip. In a log cabin where a few students are playing strip poker, Katie again attempts to talk to Stifler, who again brushes her off. She bets Stifler that if she wins at poker he has to apologise to her and run naked in the snow. Stifler loses and is forced to apologise and go outside naked, where he is humped by a moose. Afterwards, the BETA's having moved into their new mansion, courtesy of the GEEKs, hold a massive toga party, where Cooze, much to his relief, finally sleeps with Denise and all suspicions of her being a man are gone. She simply has the rare female ability to ejaculate. This rivalry comes to a head when the midget fraternity attacks Dwight, landing him in the hospital. Dwight is back in full form later that evening when it is time for the Naked Mile run. When it seems Matt has lost he leaves the stage and comes back playing the bagpipes to the tune of Play That Funky Music to win the duel.

Is this for real Megatron, did you really see them all? I saw 1 and maybe 2 and maybe a few scenes of 3 on tv like when he shaves his pubes and it flys on the cake.

"Mega what did you think of Manchurian Candidate? (the original) it's been sitting on my shelf for a while..."

I added Machurian candidate remake to my netflix queue when yo uguys said this but I must have misread but I haven't seen the movie yet. I will see it and let you guys know okay.
Join us on IRC at #fallout on the gamesurge.net network.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

pIp wrote:real
What would I do, were you not so free with your incisive insight ? Ehue. :drunk:
PiP

Post by PiP »

The insight wasn't for you, and this time you lacked it.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Clearly ! As there can be no thought without language, they must be synonymous. What a shame. :drunk:
Burning Oasis
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by Burning Oasis »

Blargh, what the fuck would we be without your posts?
-----------------------------------------------------------Has anyone ever been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

POOPERSCOOPER wrote: Is this for real Megatron, did you really see them all? I saw 1 and maybe 2 and maybe a few scenes of 3 on tv like when he shaves his pubes and it flys on the cake.
me and my friend used to go through a stage of watching the worst teenage movies we could find before we hit the club manoil style. We started with stuff like breakfast club and rivers edge but eventually descended through college films of the 90s into the straight to dvd van wilder prequel and entire american pie franchise. it was a pretty dope summer B)