How do you get to the neuclear bomb in the chapel

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
The chosen one
SDF!
SDF!

How do you get to the neuclear bomb in the chapel

Post by The chosen one »

I need help on getting to the bomb in the bottom 3rd floor of the cathedral
Reply quickly
The chosen one
Life is a water fall we drink form the river then we turn around and then we put up a wall SoAd
Megatron
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Megatron »

ok you go down to the bottom floor (if you're wearing robes this bit is easier) then go to the bottom left and there should be some stairs. Just go down them and there's 2 mutants.

I don't know what happens next, I just went back upstairs and shot the master.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

After that

a) if you have the Ignition Key from the Mariposa Military Base you can just go and *Ka-BOOM* blow up the nuke

b) not sure, but propably need high science / lockpick to "set us up the bomb" :wink:
Strap
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Strap »

you just use science on it.
there are a couple of particularly mean melee muties in that room, so once you get past them just mess with the computer.

yeap
Sirgalahadwizard
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Sirgalahadwizard »

On the third floor of Vault 14 there is a second elevator in the northwest corner (the room full o' mutants). There are two doors blocking your path.

The first one you can use electronic lockpicks on - but you need a lockpick skill of at least 60 to be any success (suffice to say you get 65exp for cracking it, compared to the normal 25).

The elevator is harder, I think it uses normal lockpicks, it might not allow lockpicks at all. You need at least a 60 for that one too. (and you get 45 exp for cracking that one)

The arming computer needs at least an 80 on science to arm it. Or you could use the arming key from the lieutenant's room in the military base (it's in one of those locked lockers). It looks like a chrome-colored cylinder with a keyring on the back of it.
Mr Carrot
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Mr Carrot »

Its not vault 14 MCA fucked up in the FOB

Its the Vault Tec Demonstration Vault, and personal Vault of the Vault Tec LA HQ staff.

Also use a stealth boy and you can get right up to the bomb without fighting anyone.
Davide
Regular
Regular

Post by Davide »

Kashluk wrote:After that

a) if you have the Ignition Key from the Mariposa Military Base you can just go and *Ka-BOOM* blow up the nuke

b) not sure, but propably need high science / lockpick to "set us up the bomb" :wink:

Mariposa Military Base ?!
PAPA ROACH IS X YOU ARE ALL Y
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Davide wrote:
Kashluk wrote:After that

Mariposa Military Base ?!

The place where the Vats are...
Raymondo2000
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Raymondo2000 »

When I play fallout for the first time I just got last and just find the bomb and by the way you have 30mins or secs to get out, I just got out by a sec or min I really cant remember. Fallout 1 is too boring to start again :< well when you play the 2nd one with drugs and sex and that :>
I Wanna join a clan! I have a ok chr, good for taking the hits,I can make web pages but just to lazy to, thats all :>