Sulik's sis

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
Mikey
Regular
Regular

Sulik's sis

Post by Mikey »

that's one quest i've never completed.
is it even possible to complete it?
nein! das ist verboten, goddammit!
Red
Hero of the Glowing Lands

Post by Red »

No

And it's not even a quest for that matter. D'you ever see "Save Sulik's sister" in the pipboy?
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

It's probably an unfinished quest, that the developers forgot to implemement or was left out of the game because of lack of time. Although, it'd be interesting to see the original design docs about this...
Red

Post by Red »

Well, all we know as that Sulik was meant to have a home town (where he could meet his sister given you saved her), simply called "Tribal Village".

What I like to think is that she was in the Oil Rig and you saved her along with your tribals (as there were other tribals there), since Sulik reports his town being taken over by people with technology (with boomsticks or lighting rods or something) - which happends to be in direct opposition to you finding the village in the first place... So ivsibly they triesd to hide the fact there was a village in the original design...
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Wasn't Suliks sister abducted by slavers, not by the Enclave?
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

I think he says something when you get to the Den, so maybe Metzgar got her.
But if Metzgar is indeed selling slaves to the Enclave she just might be on the oilrig.

Shadow-who-walks in the raider's camp was supposed to be connected to her somehow, wasn't he?

It would be nice if the next bible update will have all of the quests that weren't finished because of the Xmas deadline or any other reason.
Red

Post by Red »

Well, Shadow-Who-Walks was to be Sulik's arch nemesis... So he might have know here location...

As for who abducted her sister, well, it's all speculation, though I have to admit the fight didn't seme like it came from Enclave troopers but rather normal slavers. In which case it would have been failrly obvious to find her in the Den.
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Doesn't Sulik say a dialogue line like 'Slavers got my sis' or something like that when you talk to him in Klamath? Yeah, if Metzger has connections to the Enclave(drugs in church?) so it's possible that Suliks sis might be there as prisoner, but noooo she isn't. All we can do is speculate. :roll:
Spazmo
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by Spazmo »

Those chemicals come from Vault City and go to New Reno. It's just a part of the Northern California drug-slave-money trade, I think.

I suppose that the Primitive Village would have been where you sometimes get random encounters with fishermen. Looks like they removed the village, but not the encounter.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Red

Post by Red »

Well they needed variety for the random encounters, and since you have a tribe, it makes sense that there are other tribes around (which you probably won't find the village)... So there's nothing wrong with that, albeit you're right, the tribal people you encounter are near your own town and the primitive village...
Ixian
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Ixian »

OH NO..........I killed Sulik's Sis on the Enclave......heheheh :D
Yeah, sure; whatever comforts you.
Raymondo2000
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Raymondo2000 »

The only people who had deals with the Enclave were one of the mob bosses in new reno the one with the bar and the laser pistol and the holo crap poeple becuase their have a V bird and there is two ways to get to the oil rig one is on the ship and there other is with the holo poeple in the v bird but I think the holo poeple attack the Enclave or something like that.
I Wanna join a clan! I have a ok chr, good for taking the hits,I can make web pages but just to lazy to, thats all :>
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Raymondo2000 wrote:The only people who had deals with the Enclave were one of the mob bosses in new reno the one with the bar and the laser pistol and the holo crap poeple becuase their have a V bird and there is two ways to get to the oil rig one is on the ship and there other is with the holo poeple in the v bird but I think the holo poeple attack the Enclave or something like that.
Holopeople?

Excuse me if I misunderstood, but it's really hard to read your post.
Raymondo2000
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Raymondo2000 »

I'm not very good at spelling or remembering what all the people are called.
I Wanna join a clan! I have a ok chr, good for taking the hits,I can make web pages but just to lazy to, thats all :>
Stevie D
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stevie D »

Raymondo2000 wrote:I'm not very good at spelling or remembering what all the people are called.
Try to break up your sentences with punctuation, RM2K. :)

Come on, mate, we made the language up! Don't let Queen and Country down in front of Johnny Foreigner!

;) ;)
Saint_Proverbius
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Saint_Proverbius »

I can't think of anything that comes close to "holo poeple".

Hubologists is the only thing close, and there were no "V birds" there.
------------------
This is Gonna Hurt
Respected
Respected

Post by This is Gonna Hurt »

Sulik's sister, along with shadow-who-walks, was stuck in that pile of 'Sulik is getting too much background' and dropped from the final version of the game. When you look at it, if he had been given everything he was supposed to, losing Sulik would have been a minor disaster and been a great encouragement for the save and reload 6 hundred times every fork players.

And Hobo people would probably refer to the tanker vagrants.
I'm not evil, I just like making things explode

"...It IS hard to speak with six inches of knife sticking out of your face. They mostly just gurgle. And bleed." Black Mage
Red

Post by Red »

Hey said "holo" though, and b is nowehre near the l unless you're typing on some kind of weird keyboard,,,
Spazmo

Post by Spazmo »

And furthermore, the tanker vagrants had no 'v birds' either. The only people who had vertibirds outside the Enclave were the boys at Navarro, and I don't see how they could be said to be holo people.
How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

RPG Codex
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Maybe if we wait long enough he'll come here and read our posts.
Because this is one thing I don't think were going to figure out by ourselfs.