Do it for the children

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Killzig wrote:Obviously you've missed the <b>point</b> of my verbal spanking you CUNT. I dont' care about your link, my gripe is that you don't post anything lest it's to make yourself visible. Hence the insightful as a brick bit, if you feel it's inaccurate, by all means... prove me wrong. Keep your link, I don't care. Just stop popping around here and #fallout for no purpose aside from getting your URL pimped. That's not being part of the community, it's being an annoying spammer.
Nah, I didn't miss that point. It's just what you think, now I couldn't care less what your opinion about me or my actions is. You know the reason I don't come into #fallout, and don't start blabbering about me pimping NMA whenever I join #fallout... From the start I was kick out of #fallout by you all the time, just so you could have your fun for the day, well frankly I don't need that stupid shit. I tried to start joining again lately since I had gotten internet at home again, but it all started again..didn't it, well..THAT's the reason I don't join #fallout or will ever again..

If I send you a news it's just to give you a headsup, if you've got problems with that, then that's your problem.

And I'm not posting in these forums to make me visible, I actually try and help people out. Just talk to OTB, JJ and the modders for instance...

Try paying attention smartass, before making judgement over people. All you do is bitch and moan, well frankly..I don't give a flying fuck about you or your opinions, want me to lost the link..fine...done.. if you think I'm only doing it to pimp NMA, then I've solved your quest for the day haven't I..
Webmaster@NMA
MetalWyrm
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by MetalWyrm »

I dunno Killy...
Odin wrote:Do you really think a few polls are going to make a difference ? :roll:
^---
that seems like a SHIT LOAD to me..... I mean
holy crap! one sentence......
daaamn......

:D
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Rex Exitium wrote:Oh Killzig, could you be any more accurate in your description of Odin?

I'm sure he's crying a puddle right about now.
oh look, a Killian Fanboy..
Webmaster@NMA
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Again Odin, I don't give a shit about the link. But you came to THIS thread and posted THIS crap>>
Do you really think a few polls are going to make a difference ?
What the hell? Of course we know they don't make a difference we're posting it because it's something fallout related to do on the net. Yea, we're just that desperate seeing as we haven't had a fallout RPG since 98. NOTE THAT UNLIKE YOU I DONT BOTHER YOU WITH THIS SHIT. I DONT SEND YOU A STUPID FUCKING E-MAIL WITH A NEWS ITEM 100x SMALLER WITH THE DISCLAIMER PLASTERED ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR MESSAGE. If you don't like what we post, don't visit much less waste my fucking time reading and replying to your shit.

As for your kicks in #FO, like I said, the only reason you ever joined was to put up some useless URL.. OOO LOOKEE I REORGANIZED 4 YEAR OLD SCREENSHOTS! You are a tool, so I treated you as such.

:D K thx Bye!! :D
The answer to your first question is shaddup.
Rex Exitium
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rex Exitium »

Odin wrote:
Rex Exitium wrote:Oh Killzig, could you be any more accurate in your description of Odin?

I'm sure he's crying a puddle right about now.
oh look, a Killian Fanboy..
It just shows how little you know of me, dear "sir".

I wouldn't have responded to your post in an adverse manner, if it wasn't for the fact that you were just up to your usual website-prostituting ways. I've lurked long enough on these boards to be familiar enough with your ways.

Killian's response merely prompted a long-dormant desire of mine to express myself in a manner similar to his own towards your behaviour here.

That is all, "sir".
Site Designer/Content Writer
RPG Codex - Putting the 'role' back in RPG
http://www.rpgcodex.com

Site Creator
http://www.rpgplanet.com/lionheart
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Killzig wrote:Again Odin, I don't give a shit about the link. But you came to THIS thread and posted THIS crap>>
Do you really think a few polls are going to make a difference ?
What the hell? Of course we know they don't make a difference we're posting it because it's something fallout related to do on the net. Yea, we're just that desperate seeing as we haven't had a fallout RPG since 98. NOTE THAT UNLIKE YOU I DONT BOTHER YOU WITH THIS SHIT. I DONT SEND YOU A STUPID FUCKING E-MAIL WITH A NEWS ITEM 100x SMALLER WITH THE DISCLAIMER PLASTERED ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR MESSAGE. If you don't like what we post, don't visit much less waste my fucking time reading and replying to your shit.

As for your kicks in #FO, like I said, the only reason you ever joined was to put up some useless URL.. OOO LOOKEE I REORGANIZED 4 YEAR OLD SCREENSHOTS! You are a tool, so I treated you as such.
My, my..haven't you got me figured out... I was just making a reply to some guys post, nothing all.. If this post is what defines my actions and intelligence, well my oh my..

Now you know that all that you just wrote about me in #fallout is a load of crap, I never posted about news in the beginning. Ah hell in the beginning I was trying to get to know you guys, but all I got was a kick/ban out of #fallout, hell I've always gotten to boot from you guys in #fallout.. even tho I didn't post any news or anything, that's just what I am to you..someone you can show your "superiority" over, well guess what I'm not the one who posted about rumours and stood by them, well we all know how that turned out didn't we.. Hell I even stood up for you, and this is the treatment I get. Whenever I try to be friends with you guys, you figure out that you'd rather push me down..

and yes I do send news to you guys...why..just TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY..nothing else... I don't need to pimp NMA... Seems to me that you're the one with the problem, not me..
Last edited by Odin on Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Webmaster@NMA
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Rex Exitium wrote:It just shows how little you know of me, dear "sir".

I wouldn't have responded to your post in an adverse manner, if it wasn't for the fact that you were just up to your usual website-prostituting ways. I've lurked long enough on these boards to be familiar enough with your ways.

Killian's response merely prompted a long-dormant desire of mine to express myself in a manner similar to his own towards your behaviour here.

That is all, "sir".
Actually I've seen you post around here aswell, and do you see me post news on these forums ? no, didn't think so..

If you didn't have to balls to face me without Killian doing it first, you should have kept you mouth shut this time also..
When all you do is agree with Killian, it doesn't sound like nothing else but a Killian suckup to me..
Webmaster@NMA
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Odin wrote: My, my..haven't you got me figured out... I was just making a reply to some guys post, nothing all.. If this post is what defines my actions and intelligence, well my oh my..
This post was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Know what I mean? I've seen your act long enough.
Now you know that all that you just wrote about me in #fallout is a load of crap, I never posted about news in the beginning.
RIOGHTTTTTTT
Ah hell in the beginning I was trying to get to know you guys, but all I got was a kick/ban out of #fallout, hell I've always gotten to boot from you guys in #fallout..
*sniffle sniffle* *cry cry*
even tho I didn't post any news or anything, that's just what I am to you..someone you can show your "superiority" over, well guess what I'm not the one who posted about rumours and stood by them, well we all know how that turned out didn't we..
Someone told me something trusting me not to give their name and I trusted them. I stood by them. *shrug* I know how it turned out, I apologized. I'll proudly take my lumps.
Hell I even stood up for you, and this is the treatment I get. Evenever I try to be friends with you guys, you figure out that you'd rather push me down..
*cry cry* *sniffle sniffle*
and yes I do send news to you guys...why..just TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY..nothing else... I don't need to pimp NMA... Seems to me that you're the one with the problem, not me..
*sob sob*
Rex Exitium
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rex Exitium »

Odin wrote: ..*snip*...
You should at least try to cease short-changing us with your constant idiocy. It takes quite a toll on our collective social demeanor, you must understand.

Alas, try as I might, I doubt I'll achieve any progression with your stubborn canter in the path of intelligible, or substantive criticism.

Site Creator
MetalWyrm
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by MetalWyrm »

oh and on the note of me posting whatever....

fallout is at

<font size="5" color="GREEN">71 FUCKING PERCENT</font>

which can get a nice little "WOO HOO!" from my side
:) :)
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Killzig wrote: This post was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Know what I mean? I've seen your act long enough.

RIOGHTTTTTTT

Someone told me something trusting me not to give their name and I trusted them. I stood by them. *shrug* I know how it turned out, I apologized. I'll proudly take my lumps.

*cry cry* *sniffle sniffle*
Now see, these are the kind of arguments that make and brake a discussion..

Well I rest my case..
Webmaster@NMA
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Rex Exitium wrote:You should at least try to cease short-changing us with your constant idiocy. It takes quite a toll on our collective social demeanor, you must understand.

Alas, try as I might, I doubt I'll achieve any progression with your stubborn canter in the path of intelligible, or substantive criticism.
Oh my using those big word now, where did you buy that dictionary.

My point was if you were so irritated by my actions on these boards, why didn't you speak out before. No, you had to wait untill someone else did it and then jumped on the wagon, I have no beef with you but you started insulting me so I responded, you didn't like that respons, sonny..well tough luck..
Webmaster@NMA
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Odin wrote: Now see, these are the kind of arguments that make and brake a discussion..

Well I rest my case..
Broken a while ago. You don't have a leg to stand on so you tried to go the pity route. I'm not playing that game with you so I decided to continue openly mocking you. So here, have a tissue.
Rex Exitium
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rex Exitium »

Odin wrote:Actually I've seen you post around here aswell, and do you see me post news on these forums ? no, didn't think so..

If you didn't have to balls to face me without Killian doing it first, you should have kept you mouth shut this time also..
When all you do is agree with Killian, it doesn't sound like nothing else but a Killian suckup to me..
Your conclusions are, as would be expected from someone of your erratic demeanor, incorrect.

The reason for my absence of aggressive response is mostly attributable to my sights of opportunity. There wasn't a better time, to put it simply. There no ulterior motive to further delve into.

Are your attacks always this banal?

Site Creator
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Killzig wrote:Broken a while ago. You don't have a leg to stand on so you tried to go the pity route. I'm not playing that game with you so I decided to continue openly mocking you. So here, have a tissue.
Heh, It just shows me how much argumentation you can actually bring into a discussion, I was mearly stating facts..

If you had a problem with my actions, why didn't you email me about it. No you had to dish me, kick/ban me, and call me names and such. well that's really mature isn't it.
Webmaster@NMA
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Rex Exitium wrote:Your conclusions are, as would be expected from someone of your erratic demeanor, incorrect.

The reason for my absence of aggressive response is mostly attributable to my sights of opportunity. There wasn't a better time, to put it simply. There no ulterior motive to further delve into.

Right...
Webmaster@NMA
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Odin wrote:Heh, It just shows me how much argumentation you can actually bring into a discussion, I was mearly stating facts..
The facts as prescribed by the party. Yes. Indeed.
If you had a problem with my actions, why didn't you email me about it.
Cause I figured I'd just ignore you. Leave you be, leave you to your own devices. But you just had to come to this site and post some sort of negative tid bit in regards to Kreegle's choice of news posting.
No you had to dish me, kick/ban me, and call me names and such. well that's really mature isn't it.
Fuck maturity and PCism. Social Decor. What the hell does that get you?
Killzig
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Killzig »

Odin wrote:
Rex Exitium wrote:Your conclusions are, as would be expected from someone of your erratic demeanor, incorrect.

Right...
Oh no Rex, I think you've superceded the capacity of his pocket dictionary :DD
Rex Exitium
Scarf-wearing n00b
Scarf-wearing n00b

Post by Rex Exitium »

Odin wrote: My point was if you were so irritated by my actions on these boards, why didn't you speak out before. No, you had to wait untill someone else did it and then jumped on the wagon, I have no beef with you but you started insulting me so I responded, you didn't like that respons, sonny..well tough luck..
Tough luck?

Yeah, you’re one to say that. You’re the one having a difficult time living with yourself.

Site Creator
Odin
Respected
Respected

Post by Odin »

Killzig wrote:The facts as prescribed by the party. Yes. Indeed.
You know those facts are true..
Killzig wrote:Cause I figured I'd just ignore you. Leave you be, leave you to your own devices. But you just had to come to this site and post some sort of negative tid bit in regards to Kreegle's choice of news posting.
I wasn't posting that to put down Kreegs choice of news, I was mearly posting a reply to a guy..well if I thought that news wasn't worthy why did I post it on NMA ?
Killzig wrote:Fuck maturity and PCism. Social Decor. What the hell does that get you?
Well that's just you in a nutshell isn't it...

The right thing to do would have been to email me and tell me what you thought, but that only goes to show how mature you actually are.. Hell you've pissed off half BIS/IPLY with your immature behavior, it's a wonder Kreeg keeps you on DAC..
Webmaster@NMA