Israel vs. Lebanon

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
johnnygothisgun
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by johnnygothisgun »

Now that the Romans are gone, are you allowed back in Judea? Er, Israel?
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

The arabs should just gather around the borders of Israel, all of them, and go HEAVE -- HO! HEAAAVE -- HO! HEEEEEEAVE -- HO, and throw the whole place into lunar orbit.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

'Tis in the interest of George and co. to have Israel open a gate of reason, incentive and justification to Iran, of sorts. Not that they would halt their dreams, had this awful scenario not strutted South. No.

Disagreement of this scope would be much simpler, likely more satisfying too, were the politicians themselves to settle their grievances with an array of blood sports. Wean them from their preference for the blood of nations.

The third child, slow burning for decades. Give the gift of blood, as They have, usher it into your world.

I miss Dan. :drunk:
LlamaGod
U R Ded Faget
U R Ded Faget

Post by LlamaGod »

NUKE AL SAD swell guy
Jesus Christ
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Jesus Christ »

Who is Al Sad?
I have returned! (again)
FIGHT ME!
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Alexander wrote:Have you ever considered that Israel might be the real terrorists?
It's not Iraelists who blow themselves in buses.
Serious Business.
Thor Kaufman
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Thor Kaufman »

Koki wrote:
Alexander wrote:Have you ever considered that Israel might be the real terrorists?
It's not Iraelists who blow themselves in buses.
but they blow palastinieans
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Koki wrote:It's not Iraelists who blow themselves in buses.
No, they just shell children on beaches, amongst other fun things involving civilians, bullets, explosives, heated shrapnel and premeditation. The search for a moral high in this mess is as futile as the conflict that spawned it. Good ? Evil ? Irrelevant. Stupidity/loathing is what they share. :drunk:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

You said it yorself. Hezbollah uses civilians as meatshields. Can't blame people for not wanting to die.
Serious Business.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Blargh wrote:No, they just shell children on beaches
I thought those were land mines and I also thought it looked like a horribly staged attempt by Hamas to make Isreal look bad. Just me personally.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Wasn't referring to Hezbollah specifically, Koki. Kills, uses, remarkably similar in result. See what you will.

Shells, mines, blame the journalists and those who control them, blame my ears, blame the water ? Both are created for a shared, lethal purpose. Fairly trivial pick, no ? In truth, I attempt to pay as little attention to this circus of idiocy as all possible, Walt. It is vexing. Personally, I find it flimsy at best that Hamas agents would murder the people they claim to avenge to illustrate so obvious a point as the Middle East conflict portraying all those who participate . . . poorly. Ideological extremes are often toxic. Truth and lies are not mutually exclusive, and even in the event of one example being proven staged and false, there are many past incidents that cannot all be washed away by cries of 'propaganda' et al.

I detest these issues. :drunk:
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

Well the thing is, I don't think they ever showed a body. They showed a guy bleeding and holding what appeared to be a body of a little girl or something, but that could be easily staged with abit of make up. It just struck me as horribly fake I suppose, guess the internet and interweb has desensitized me enough that it just didn't seem like something horrible.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Perhaps.

I have no knowledge of what you have personally witnessed during your life, Walt, just how intact or frayed your psyche stands. However, I have personally looked upon things many would deem atrocious. Generalisation, yes, yet they tend to provoke psychological and emotional response of an order greater than their recordings.

Statements of the obvious, too. Bargain.

It could all be a fabrication, this conflict, this life. A supporting cast of millions or no one, their influence, their lives, real or imagined, commandeered for some nebulous, nefarious purpose. Or perhaps a benign one. Or perhaps none at all. By someone. Or nothing.

I suggest starting on the imprisonment, torture and (eventual) execution of the special effects artists, makeup artists and also film goers everywhere. Yes. :drunk:
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

Blargh wrote:Wasn't referring to Hezbollah specifically, Koki.
I KNOW. Always. :drunk:
Serious Business.
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

Spazmo wrote:I bet Dan's dead, though.
Nah, I'm good.
Wolfman Walt
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by Wolfman Walt »

But for how long!?!
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Fa11lloutfan_15
Strider
Strider

Post by Fa11lloutfan_15 »

Blargh wrote:I have no knowledge of what you have personally witnessed during your life, Walt, just how intact or frayed your psyche stands. However, I have personally looked upon things many would deem atrocious. Generalisation, yes, yet they tend to provoke psychological and emotional response of an order greater than their recordings.
This passage contained disquiteingly much substance for being yours. Are you ill? Have you perhaps been exposed to unhealthy levels of mass media and/or radiation? Do I worry too much? What is this? Who is speaking?
Koki
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by Koki »

All systems green.
Serious Business.
Blargh
Ãœberkommando
Ãœberkommando

Post by Blargh »

Momentarily torn from antipathy, Choppers. :drunk: