Scientists study gay sheep

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Kashluk wrote:I'm not an "advocate for gay sex". I simply hate homophobes.

What do you mean by that? Why I disagree or why it was a part of Hitler's master plan?
dont hate the normal people kash. its not your fault you arent out of the closet with subhuman yet. once you come out maybe you and him can hook up and steal little boys from the park.

i do believe that was a "why do you disagree" because its rather obvious why it was part of hitlers master plan.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

I thought that's what you do at night. You make the brotherhood happy.

Who are *you* calling normal? What makes you worthy of dictating who is normal and who isn't? And don't give me that "10 million flies can't be wrong - a pile of shit smells good" mumbo jumbo, I ain't buying it.

- back to Slave -

I think everyone has the right to be born and to have children of their own (OMG Liek, it's teh WHOLE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE, liek some1 said befo' !?!!??). That's why forced sterilization doesn't really tickle my pickle.
Last edited by Kashluk on Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slave_Master
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Slave_Master »

Kashluk wrote:I think everyone has the right to be born and to have children of their own (OMG Liek, it's teh WHOLE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE, liek some1 said befo' !?!!??). That's why forced sterilization doesn't really tickle my pickle.
When a person reproducing is bad for society, it should not be allowed. Protecting society is why we have laws. Ergo, we should have a law preventing tards from reproducing.
fuck
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Not all handicapped people get handicapped children. There are many cases, where Down-syndrom and other "tards" have gotten completely healthy kids.

And most menaces of society come from completely "normal" families, eh? So we should just force sterilize everyone so we could minimize the threat of the evil and useless people?
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

[opinion redacted]
Last edited by Neon Dingo on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
This sentence has thirty-two letters.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

There's no productive or beneficial reason for playing Fallout. Period. So get the fuck out of here.
Somehow, that logic doesn't really seem to be working.
Not being pro-gay and homophobia are two different things. You can think homosexuality isn't unnatural but still not like it *or* you could just make useless excuses for your meddling with other people's personal lives.
Last edited by Kashluk on Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

[opinion redacted]
Last edited by Neon Dingo on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

So what about if someone doesn't *want* to have kids? Your point is, well, pointless then.
And besides, these days being homosexual doesn't limit your chance to have a child. Of course you won't be doing with the biological act of reproducing itself, but you can parent just as hetero sexuals.
Last edited by Kashluk on Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD
Hero of the Desert
Hero of the Desert

Post by Mandalorian FaLLouT GoD »

Kashluk wrote:I thought that's what you do at night. You make the brotherhood happy.

Who are *you* calling normal? What makes you worthy of dictating who is normal and who isn't? And don't give me that "10 million flies can't be wrong - a pile of shit smells good" mumbo jumbo, I ain't buying it.

- back to Slave -

I think everyone has the right to be born and to have children of their own (OMG Liek, it's teh WHOLE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE, liek some1 said befo' !?!!??). That's why forced sterilization doesn't really tickle my pickle.
i cant make the brotherhood happy when im not against black people?
you should really rephrase shit like that before spewing it.

i never said im normal. i definately implied im more normal that alot of other people and i definately should be able to dictate whats good for society because apparently no one in existance can see whats good for society but me and slave. an advanced society isnt going to coddle the retarded and slow. those who cant live effectively in society shouldnt live.

retarded people who cant talk right or even function in society shouldnt be allowed to reproduce because they can produce more drains on the economy. how does it do anyone any good to have to take care of the insane, guility and mentally handi-capped. its just a societal drain no one wants to address because its not proper.
Blargh wrote:While the way in which the stance is made could be done with at least a pretense of civility - being far more conducive to others actually paying attention than copious swearing - it just wouldn't be Mandy otherwise.
S4ur0n27 wrote:Dexter is getting MFG'ed for the first time D:
Koki wrote:He must be Mandallorian FaLLouT God'ded ASAP :salute:
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

[opinion redacted]
Last edited by Neon Dingo on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

WCKKK.com wrote:The White Camelia Knights of the Ku Klux Klan has a very clear and simple understanding on the subject of homosexuality. Homosexuality is a perversion of nature and a filthy, diseased and perverted lifestyle.
Rephrased.

So only your and Slave's opinions are good for the society, but still we've managed to keep 'em up this far? Oh-kay...

That part about mental illness you mentioned was just completely, well, retarded. Even *you* could become such a "drain on society" any moment. So you want to have your balls cut off at the very first moment you're diagnosed depression or schizofrenia? Even if you'll get *cured*??

There's a reason why this stuff has a fascist label on 'em. It's because those ideals and values were pounded down by the rest of the world in the 40's. Some people just seem to be living in the past.

Bleh, that's my opinion. Feel free to have yours, I can't stop you from beating up homosexuals and retards, because you think it's cool. I haven't got all night to debate about Ethics with random people on a gaming forum.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

It's like I said, if you let homosexual alone, they wont reproduce, if you hassel them to go against THEIR nature, there will be more homosexual into the gene pool.
Sister_Steel
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sister_Steel »

Beating up gays, and retards? I have no reason to beat them up but im not gonna let someone come by and tell me that the pursuit of only pleasure is how things naturaly are. No homosexual sex is completely designed for pleasure. Hetero sex yes is pleasureable but it produces life. It is natural. If everyone was gay the race would die off, so no gay sex is nto natural. It is a fad, the new look of youth today. People are gay cause they like to be differednt not cause having ass sex with a man is more pleasureable then with a woman.
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

I haven't got all night to debate about Ethics with random people on a gaming forum.
Mass genocide of mental defectives is pretty impractical in the current state of world affairs, but if I had, lets say, a Fallout-esque tribe or village, I would most definitely cast out retards, disease-carriers, etc. That's where it truly matters. Our society has grown far too large to support all these imbeciles. Our society is based on a system of bullshit compassion for the fellow man. Fuck that. Helping people is selfish. I don't care what anyone says.

Basically, I'm not going to be like Jesus and hug lepers.
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Argh, I can't resist. One... more... post...

*MASTURBATION* anyone? I guess you think it gives you hairy palms and shit?

Now I'm done.
Sister_Steel
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sister_Steel »

You are missing the point. Yes sex is pleasureable, sexual actions are indeed pleasureable. But if you put it like that then gay sex is just as meaningful as jerking off. Atleast heterosex has other postive gains for society not just ones own self.
Neon Dingo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Neon Dingo »

[opinion redacted]
Last edited by Neon Dingo on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bleusilences
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Bleusilences »

Helping people is shelfish if you get compentation I.e: your save people of a building on fire and you think you gonna have a medal. To truly help people you have to be selfless and its a fucking hard thing to do.
Sister_Steel
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Sister_Steel »

Its impossible. A human as an animal works toward positive gain. Be it mental or physical gain there is a slight positive gain in all actions of humans, or there was an intention of a positive gain.
Radscorpin
Vault Dweller
Vault Dweller

Post by Radscorpin »

God Damn! I've never been on a gameing board that has to go as far away from gameing as possable. And no one on any of these boards talks about Fallout...."don't mix church and state" well, don't mix ethics and games. Should be a law or some junk

"fuck off you fucking idiot"-Megatron