Domain name and donations

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Alexander
Strider Elite
Strider Elite

Post by Alexander »

Fez wrote:The squatters are idiots if they think someone is going to pay them the money they want. They are wasting their own money by doing so.
Absolutely. Though it would be a different story if it was microsoft.com or something alike...
There are no 'knowns'. There are thing we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.
RasterOps
SDF!
SDF!

Post by RasterOps »

Maybe, just maybe, the squaters are only preventing us from getting the domain. Hey, it's a conspiratorial thought... :eyebrow:

I don't care that it costs $50 per year as long as the domain is stable. Yes I contributed, more than was asked and I am willing to contribute more. It's not like the admins are asking for $50 each... :aiee:
History is-a made at night! Character is what you are in the dark! - Lord John Whorfin A.K.A. Dr Emilio Lizardo
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

Mebbe NMA are squatting dac.net D: omg
Mr. Teatime
Righteous Subjugator
Righteous Subjugator

Post by Mr. Teatime »

Well we have enough to get DAC.cx for two years, which is fine by me. With a few more donations we could make it to three years, but two years should do for now... will renew in a few days to see if any last donations trickle in :)