The first open FOnline(Fallout Online) test.

Home of discussion, generally. If it doesn't go in any of the other forums, post it in here.
ThomasHobbes
SDF!
SDF!

Post by ThomasHobbes »

How does one actually download the client? It stops downloading at about 5mb and the archive is broken... maybe someone could mirror it please?
Sand turned to glass = science is fun when you know the secret.
[HpA]SniperPotato
Desert Wanderer
Desert Wanderer

Post by [HpA]SniperPotato »

Redeye wrote:
[HpA]SniperPotato wrote:
Yes I know, the problem is I can't run the executable in that zip file because it says it's not for my machine type even because I'm running 64bit XP instead of 32bit. It's fucking retarded yes, but I would like if someone could send me the cracked exe by itself <3

If you have Windows XP x64 Edition (or Server 2003 x64 Edition), you already have the 32-bit shell! It resides in your WINDOWS\SysWow64 folder.

moar
Yes I am fully aware of this. The problem is that it says the patch is for a different machine type and I can't install it so I needed someone to send me their cracked exe.

Edit: Is travel always ungodly slow in FOnline?
ThomasHobbes
SDF!
SDF!

Post by ThomasHobbes »

Finally got to play it, SniperPotato from what i've seen, yes it's always this slow, hopefully vehicles make it faster in the game.

It all looks promising except one thing - at the very beginning You don't feel overwhelmed, or scared - you feel damn worthless - everyone is running around trying to kick Your ass and you don't even have a single knife.
Sand turned to glass = science is fun when you know the secret.
St. Toxic
Haha you're still not there yet
Haha you're still not there yet

Post by St. Toxic »

Thankfully russians are stupid. I watched two Power Armor swell guy mow each other down, and then I took their swag. A good strategy is to make 4-5 unarmed/mele characters, and kill them down to the point where they always respawn in "Hell", and then just hang around untill some pa convoy comes by just to brag. That usually ends with their death, and you can keep running out with your multiple characters and loot like crazy.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

edit - double post
Last edited by cazsim83 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
cazsim83
250 Posts til Somewhere
250 Posts til Somewhere

Post by cazsim83 »

cazsim83 wrote:St Toxic - grief or die, baby.