The Arena!!!

Role-play any post-apocalyptic scenario to your heart's content or discuss unofficial Fallout PnP games.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper sees GG doing his trademark mad dash. Reaper turns to S_F.

"Hang on a minute, gotta put GG in his place!"

*S_F shrugs and waits for Reaper. Reaper deactivates his lightsabres, pulls out his rune sword and uses his werewolf speed to chase GG. GG thinks he is invincible while doing his mad dash until something speeds past him at unthinkable speed, GG looks down to see that his right arm is missing. Reaper has cut it off without GG seeing him. Reaper speeds back to GG and cuts his other arm off and his left leg. Reaper then runs back to S_F and sheathes his rune sword, pulls out his lightsabres, activates them and resumes the battle with S_F.

"Let that be a lesson to you, GG!"
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

DAMNIT!
I'll headbut you good!

*slow hops towards reaper*

....uhh...this may take awhile....
wheres the hobbling-on-one-leg emoticon when you NEED it?
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

My grammer is bad, so I'll try not to torture you with some of my "super-smart" stuff. Sorry for that my style to describe everything, but I cann't create smt without it... I'll try to post as easy for understanding, as possible, I hope you understand most of my stuff.

Follower stood in the shadow of the Arena. His smiling fast was almost hellish, quite laugh was heard from there...
"You, people, will never learn - some things cann't be solved by ordinary force... Do you really belive that any power can destroy the essence of emptiness... my essence. My real purpose on that Arena is to serve my master, I am not Jedai - I am their enemy... (I don't remember how they are called) And now I'll have..." - he stoped and with surprise looked at the sky:

"Did you notice? Like some bad guy from film, I must tell you about my real plans... Oh, well - I don't want to break traditions. The great Worm of Space - the main supporter of Universe - want your ships. And he will get it. He want your soul and he will get it too. All life force of this Arena will be mine... his. As his servant, it's time for me to interfere in this business. Your ships will be consumed by his minions in Blackhole and you will be crushed by his will, his servants and by me... The will of great feeder is unchallanged..."

Follower came to the center of Arena and with simply blow throw about all fighters.
"I have no time on all childish games... The new time of Universe is coming. Look and Beware the true power of servants of true being..." - his loud voice was repeated around Arena by hundreds of voices, appeared from nowhere. Large number of monsters, humanoids and formless creatures was summoned near the Follower:

"This is your lucky time, Stainless. The great Worm is not hungry - your fleet was very tasty. So if you will be good enough to push away these boys, may be he will be mercyful for your arrogance... But it will be hard - I need some life force and yours will be nice. Come on, my men and... other ones, your time has come. You see your enemy - destroy that camp of enemies, crush these space ships, who dare to invade our home, smach their material bodies with cold of death and space..."

Follower changed his body. His human flesh was dark and subtle now, his face was an hollow, dead thing of lifeless creature. He watched after the ship of Stainless with dread interest. His cold, empty eyes mirrored the chaos of fight in Arena. He became much large with dark, lizard skin. He was watching the progress of his armies with interest:

Fight was hard in ruins of Medical Bay. Explosions, fire, cries of wouned and killed... The blood was covering every stone of that cursed land, but new enemies appeared and new defeder raised to protect the camp. Large number of dead bodies appeared already on Arena's ground and new appeared...

Stainless was siting and with grim look was watching after the fight. There were a lot of lossed, damned troops from another dimension didn't anwered his request yet. He didn't believe the thoughts of Follower about that Worm stuff, but there was no time left. His spaceship was damaged greatly by these ****ing monsters and there were too dangerous to wait any more... He push one button on console and said:
"Men, be ready... It's time to have some bloodshed..." - he looked angryly on his assistant and came to his room to prepare for the fight...

Follower with pleasure licked the bloodcovered blade... Another foolish enemy was crushed by his surpriority. All these defenders was a great fun stuff, but no serious enemy. He has easily despatched several dozens of these guys. Their weak weapon was useless against his dark-shadow armor... He began to lose interest in all that little play, but then he noticed that the great ship of Stainless landed somewhere near... Follower smiled with impatience:
"Finally you came to face me... I hope your guts are as tasty, as your soldier's are..."
World of FO is coming... too fast for my liking
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

wow, that was alot more poetic than mine...
*continues hopping*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper turns to see GG hopping towards him determined to hurt Reaper.

"What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?"

*Reaper pulls out his evil rune sword and sticks it out, causing GG to hop onto the blade which pierces his solar plexus, winding him. GG slumps on the blade which then cuts upwards to slice his heart and the rest of his body in two.

"Well, that was easy."
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

Hey Follower.....nice :D about time we got some detailed truncing here.

His eyeless sockets stared out at Stainless, his scally lizard like hand cluched his sword that has spilled so many of Stainless's loyal troops. But this is where Follower's blade will fall to the ground.

Stainless stood stock still. Sword still sheathed and sheilds strapped to his back. His two remaining soldiers stood by his side, their weapons gleaming in the moonlight. Stainless's elememtal armour layed shatted on the ground. Stainless had wrecked it in a fit of rage, after fighting off several of the Follower's creatures. Although he had won, his Suit was crumpled and useless.

Stainless readied hmself and charged at Follower and his army. At the last moment before clashing with the army head on, he slid ontot his chest and dived forward, his Sword of Banning and Sheild of Delete drawn and ready. His jetpack ignited and he flew though Follower's ranks like a hot knife though butter, cleaving any monster that got in his way in half, while moving too quickly for them to hit him.

Soon he reached the end of the army and pulled up, barly missing the wall and ships spirallying out of control.

But then a ship clipped Stainless shoulder, making him wince in pain, and sending him into a spin. He landed heavily in front of Follower, his face still dark and forboding seemed to light up slightly with the ease at which Stainless had fallen into his hands.

Follower peared down at Stainless, his sockets displaying an emptiness that was echoed though out his voice.

"Now....I.....have...you....Stain...less.......Your...soul...belongs...to....my..master...now..." the words were omni present, murmerd by every soldier in his ranks in simialr pitch and length. The words were drawn out in such a way, that they seemed to wield more power then words alone do.

Stainless thrust his sword upwards quickly into Followers dark belly, and scittered backwards quickly.

Follower peared down at the flesh wound and gave an emotionless smirk. The wound recovered quickly

Stainless had to think quick. His weapons were useless and he no support...or escape.

He then rememberd his Blaster (gathering dust in his pocket :? ) He drew it quickly and fired a short shot on his sword and then at Follower.

"weakness compatability!" Shouted Stainless into the sky, his Sword of Banning raised high above his head.

The sword soon seemed to change shape, and glowing a toasty blue colour, that was appealing to the eyes (or eyeless). He limped assudly across the battlefield to Follower, and stode stock still once again. His piecing gaze looking grisly at Follower and his army.
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Fight was hard. Two armies was slashing fiercly. Fire of blasters, cries and moans of fighters, chaos of battle... All these things always made Follower to smile. But now he had no time for pleasure - dangerous enemy stood before him. His evilly looking sword promised nothing good to him, but it was nothing:
"Our master will prevail..." - his angry hissing was heard by Stainless.

Large darkskined creature was looking for smb among the fighters: his men and enemies were nothing to him. With huge claws and blades he easily tore apart everything in his sight, but there were no signs of his enemy. Stainless disappered, but the glow of his sword was seen among the fighters. By the cries of the his fallen troops Follower knew where is his opponent:

"You cann't hide forever... Come and meet your doom." - mutters Follower furiously, but he couldn't catch...

"Have you lost smt?" - the loud voice was heard near the face of Follower. He turned around with anger but there was nobody - "Enough of these games. It is time to finish it" - shouted he with loudly.

"You are right. Your atack was crushed - you don't have enough forces to destroy our camp... and with my help your situation is even worser, think about it..." - Stainless was laughing quitly
"Where are you... With your death all will be solved - master will be pleased, your forces will fall... If I find you, I'll... Oh, here you are..." - Follower moved quicky to one of the groups of fighters and smashed them with single blow. Dozen of dead bodies flew all over the Arena, but the Stainless was unharmed and was standing near:

"Wrong move, pal, what now?"
"You will see..." - smile of his enemy mirrored in empty eyes of Follower, which made it creepy. With no more words he drew all his weapons - impessive collection of darkforged cursed swords, daggers, poisoned scimitars, there were seen several long deadlystrong tails with sharp edges (Do you like how it looks like? I do...). He was watching after the Stainless and was waiting for a good moment...

Some soldiers decided to help their leader and atacked Follower but were quickly slain by his blades. Anyway he was distracted from Stainless and he decided to use it. Quickly he atacked Follower with Blaster and than smash his body with his blade. The armor of Follower was strong, but even it couldn't save him from everything. With loud crack it was pierced and his body was badly damaged... But Stainless was hurt too - in pain Follower crushed all his blades on his enemy and some of them wounded him too. One of the tails knocked him down and he was captured by it.

Sharp edges of tail hurt much, deadly poison was flowing in his body, pain was hard and Stainless was fighting every minute to stay in consciousness... Tail was hanging him near the face of smiling Follower and his hissing was heard:
"I know, master, that I shouldn't play with my victims, but I love it greatly... So, what will you say Stainless, what should I do now... May be some torture... Hm, no - Easy death will be enough. I have no time now... Sorry, conquering of the world and all that stuff" he said with sorry look and prepared to make his final move with his tail to broke his bones...
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper turns to S_F who, after all this time, still has done nothing. Reaper decides just to kill him, unfair or not. Reaper uses his skill to preform a sabre throw manuver. The lightsabre flies toward S_F, who ducks and the sabre flies past him "Ha! You missed and are now unarmed." seconds after S_F says this, Reaper holds out his hand and his lightsabre comes back to him by power of the force, cutting S_F's head off. Reaper catches the lightsabre.

"Do not underestimate the power of my skills, young jedi."

*Reaper looks around the arena and sees that everyone seems to be busy. Blarg is fighting GG, Umpa is about to blow up in his ship, Stainless is fighting Follower, S_F just died. There seems to be nothing Reaper can do in the arena. Suddenly, when Reaper is about to sit down and meditate a booming voice can be heard in the arena. "REAPER! WE HAVE COME HERE TO KILL YOU AND END YOUR FACTION ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Reaper looks around as do all the combatants. S_F walks in through a door holding his lightsabre with a grin on his face.

"You, it was a decoy! What have you brought? Surely you can't expect to take me on by yourself."

*S_F continues to grin as doors open up on different sides of the arena and stormtroopers and jedi come pouring out. Reaper looks around, the whole arena was a trap to make an attempt on his life. S_F continues to grin as many more jedi come out of the door behind him. Soon Reaper is surrounded by jedi and stormtroopers. "This should be enough to kill you." Reaper looks around and starts laughing.

"You think that all these troopers and jedi can stop an elite jedi of the dark side like me? Ha! I'd like to see all you try. Don't worry everyone, this is a personal battle and has nothing to do with you so just continue fighting amongst yourselves."

*All other occupants of the arena resume their fighting. The warriors of the light side prepare to attack Reaper and end his life once and for all.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*respawns*
that was no fun

*swings his his spear "Executioner Axe" style and decapitates Blarg*

...and now that that's taken care of...

*begins to charge reaper but sees that he's busy*

damnit. i got no one to fight. C'mon Blarg, hurry up and respawn!

*sits down and watches reaper fight*
*ducks lasers flying around him*
*sighs*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper and the attackers stop to get their breath back. Most of the Stormtrooper lie dead, as do a number of jedi. Reaper looks up at the horrified S_F who says, "I never thought you would be this good." Reaper grins evilly :twisted:.

"It'll take more than that to kill me. Ok, I'm ready, give me all you've got! Don't worry GG, after I kill this lot, I'll give you a fight."

*Reaper stands ready with both his lightsabres but then he sees S_F smiling as Reaper fends off the jedi and kills the last of the stormtroopers. S_F steps aside and Yoda hobbles out of the door towards the fight, stands and waits for the rest of the Jedi to fall. Reaper quickly and easily dispatches all the remaining opposition, he then turns to face Yoda. Yoda looks up at Reaper, "Highly skilled in the dark side, you are. Kill you now, I will." Reaper stays still, he knows how good Yoda is, but killing Yoda will bring him untold power and recognition across the galaxy.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*dramatic music*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper stands ready with both lightsabres active. Yoda pulls out his lightsabre, drops his walking stick and walks towards Reaper. Reaper is the first to attack, the fighters are so fast that it's hard to see what exactly is happening. A green lightsabre flies out of the battle ground, only to fly back into it. Finally, Yoda flies across the arena, his lightsabre sliced in half and his right arm missing. Reaper walks up to him, covered in gashes and cuts, but no serious injuries. Reaper holds up his lightsabre and brings it down on Yoda, killing him. S_F falls to the floor "Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! YODA!" S_F collapses. Reaper puts away the lightsabres and brings out his two rune swords, he turns to GG.

"Now it is your turn to die."

*Reaper puts the two rune swords together, one with 5 runes and one with 4, they combine in a blinding flash of light. When the light dies down, Reaper is standing there, holding an immensly powerful runesword with 7 runes. It is black with white runes. S_F gasps "The ultimate rune sword." Reaper swings it and fire, ice, lightning, wind, and a dimensional rip follow the sword. This thing is one hell of a sword, and only Reaper has the knowledge to wield it. Reaper points to GG and becons him.

"Bring it on!"
Stainless
Living Legend
Living Legend

Post by Stainless »

His head nodded slowly, the poison cursing through his veins was dimming his veiw into reality. He felt the hard constrants of the tail against his body, and grinded his teeth together to deal with the pain that wracked his body from it.

"Huuggnnnnhhhh!!...." Graoned Stainless as he felt his spine crack, his ribs breacking

Though blood covered vision, Stainless locked over Follower's shoulder.....yes....hope....The small iris appeared signalling his fleet's reinforcements were on their way. He only had to hold on for a few more moments.

Stainless tried to stretch his arm down, to grip his sword which lay on the ground below him, it's inviting blue glow pulsating stronger then ever in Stainless time of need.

The tail tightened again, making Stainless retract his hand and wince in pain. Then as Follower's grip relaxed, Stianless's arm flung out at Follower's face, and his other hand down to his sword, cluching the handle tightly.

The blow connected into the side of Follower's head, sending a small amount of blood and spittle acoss the floor. Follower tightened the tail once again in rage, and Stainless pulled his sword up and cleaved the tail in two, letting him fall to the ground.

He handed heavily onto his back, and quickly punched the controls of his jetpack, and he hurtled away from Follower. He pointed himself into the bases entrince and radioed for a medical team, and ordering the entrince to be blwon.

Stainless was loadded onto a strecher and taken into the medical area of the base, and behind him he heard the rumbling of an explosion folloowed by a rock fall.
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper is knocked to the floor by the shockwave created by the explosion. GG tries to kill Reaper while he is down, but Reaper isn't that easy to kill. Reaper leaps out of the way and looks around for a way to get to Stainless' fleet and cause some damage. Then the answer hits Reaper harder than a warhammer wielded by Blarg. Reaper holds the rune sword in front of him and slices thorugh space and time. Reaper selects his first target as one of Stainless' fleet. Reaper arrives almost to where he specified. Reaper looks around and finds himself in the corridor leading to the engine room. Reaper tries the door but, surprisingly enough, it's locked. Reaper thinks that it's time to test the rune sword for the first time. He brings the mighty sword up and slices through the door like a sharp blade through paper. Reaper kicks the remains of the door out to let himself thorugh. Inside, the guards, alerted by the sounds, have their weapons pointed toward Reaper, they open fire.
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

*GG sits down amidst the chaos seeing Reaper is busy again*

DAMNIT!

*GG looks around*

wheres that lazy bitch Blarg?

*sighs again*

and how come i dont get a cool sword?
it took me like 3 deaths just to earn a Desert Eagle and a spear.
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

I think I went too far... I gave too much text - Sorry, but I couldn't stop myself and don't like to discribe ordianry action... :oops:

Follower crushed another helpless soldier in rage. "His victim, Stainless, was gone. How could it happen?!" His mighty claw smashed the brain of unfortunate soul along all Arena. His bloodlust was little satisfied and he was able to think sane again...

"Master, Some ships came through blackhole and atacking, fresh troops are killing us... There are too many of them... We can't hold them forever" - large dark shadow of formless creature was before him in the air. Follower looked at him coldly and said:

"YOU will explain our master our cowardness... Stainless has enough enemies here without me... They will keep his main troops from helping him" - he looked with smile on the fighters of Arena, that atacked the coming troops - "Excellent, Reaper, show them all your talents..." - he hissed quitly and then said with dreadly calmness:
"Collect all remained men and follow me... It's time to finish our little problem..."

Stainless lied on the bed in his chambers. Thanks to his doctors and technicans all his stuff was new and ready for battle... But his soul couldn't be repaired as easily. He felt the coldness of death and the other world, full of dispair and emptyness... Stainless saw world of Follower and his master... he felt the thoughts of Follower:
"You cann't hide forever... Time has come..."
"Fine, come here, overgrown lizard - I'll crush you and your ugly worm..." - he cried with anger and woked up. His assistant was standing near:

"Sir, enemy - his army are storming our base... Enterances are blown, but soon they'll clear them... What should we do? May be you should leave the base while you can?" - Stainless heard horror in words of his loyal soldier. He was surprised - he had never seen fear in his eyes...

"What do I hear? You suggest me retreat?!"
"NO, sir, no... I ... saw smt terrible... these monsters... You should talk with our scientists... they have some interesting news..." - the man was pale. His shaking hands could barely haold his weapon...
"Ok, pal. I'll go to talk with them, but tell people that we shall not show them our asses... Do you understand me?! Collect all people in main meeting hall - it will be our defensive post..." - Stainless left him saying no more words.
Before he left he had heard quit words:
"We had showed them our asses already..." - he wanted to say smt, but kept silent...

Fear, panic, chaos - Stainless felt it. His men afraid of that beasts. The troubled looks, nervous waiting - all men he met were unwelcome and blooded... He knew that Follower was waiting somewhere near and creepy looked around often... Somewhere near him on the ground fell an ordinary drop, but smt troubled him... it's colour. It was blood - the battle began.

Follower felt the fear in heart of these soldiers. They were good soldiers, they fighted to the death, but they were helpless against him:
"You know that you'll die today. Why do you resist?" - a young man throw an plasma grenade at him and was blown himself by it... But Follower was unhurt:
"Stupid bastards, Do you die for Stainless? Why..." - he crushed another enemy.

The fight was ended. The main sector of base was cleared. Only forces within kept defense. Troops of Stainless was busy with other fighters and were busy. Follower smiled evily, looking in cold darkness of base:
"I sense you fear, Stainless... You can be proud by loyalty of you troops but even that willn't save you. Wait for me." - he hissed loudly and an large army of darkshadowed fiends bursted into the tunnels of base...
Ghetto Goose
Strider of the Wastes
Strider of the Wastes

Post by Ghetto Goose »

this is turning into a roundrobin fanfic...*ducks another laser*
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper uses a combination of the force and his skill to dodge the weapons fire from the guards. Reaper pulls out his lightsabre and starts blocking the laser fire. When all the guards lay dead, Reaper puts away the lightsabre and pulls out his ultimate rune sword. Reaper goes to the main core and makes a hole in time so that Reaper can escape. Reaper then slices through the core, causing a meltdown. reaper escapes.
Follower
Vault Veteran
Vault Veteran

Post by Follower »

Ghetto Goose wrote:this is turning into a roundrobin fanfic...*ducks another laser*
"Hey, it's not my fault. Stainless was the first, I only try to reply him..." - sorrowed voice is heard from nowhere
TheReaper

Post by TheReaper »

*Reaper arrives on another of Stainless' ships just as the previous one blows. Reaper looks around to see that it's a medical ship! Reaper puts his weapons away, hides them and dresses up like a doctor. He then goes to the infirmary and looks around. He sees Stainless' suit standing against the wall, empty. Reaper looks around, remebering what Stainless looked like from Malus killing him. Reaper walks around the beds until he comes to one with a patient in bad condition lying in it. Reaper looks at the clipboard. The name says: STAINLESS. Reaper grins evilly :twisted: and walks to the bed side. Stainless is awake and Reaper is wearing a face-mask to conceal his identity.

"How are you feeling today?"

*Stainless looks at Reaper, unaware that it is him. "Okay, I guess." Reaper sighs slowly and moves closer to Stainless and takes off the mask.

"How about now?"

*Stainless gasps at the sight of Reaper by his bed, Reaper pulls out his desert eagle and puts it to Stainless' head. Reaper pulls the trigger but all is heard is a *click*. Stainless looks relieved.

"Don't get too hopeful, the chamber is always empty on the first shot."

*Reaper pulls the trigger again and the gun fires, killing Stainless and leaving a mess on the pillow. The guards are alerted by the gunshot and come running to find Stainless dead and Reaper making a hole in space and time, just about to jump through. The guards fire and three shots catch Reaper's left leg as he jumps through the portal.