War, War never changes....

Discuss the game that started it all, and its sequel. Technical questions and issues go into the Fallout Technical Support forum, not here.
mad_troll
SDF!
SDF!

War, War never changes....

Post by mad_troll »

What cause will you fight against in FO3???? The mutant threat is down.....The 'evil' president is dead......so what is there to fight against??? all the games are based on wars.....
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Maybe a war against mad swedish trolls who try to take over the world with the art of butt-fucking men?
Gecko
Respected
Respected

Post by Gecko »

Maybe we will fight against geckos, which discover a new vault and they find the power armor MK III...
VasikkA
No more Tuna
No more Tuna

Post by VasikkA »

Kashluk wrote:Maybe a war against mad swedish trolls who try to take over the world with the art of butt-fucking men?
Nah, it will probably be something more unoriginal, like fighting against a BOS rebel faction.
I'd like to see a robotic invasion led by the evil CEOs of Vault-Tec. Imagine... thousands of Mr.Handys armed to teeth.. uhmm, sensors!
Skynet Brain Bot
Respected
Respected

Post by Skynet Brain Bot »

well juding from fallout 2, the team at BIS have no problem 'borrowing' from famous films so why not have a sentient machine uprising. thousands of Mr. Handy's slaughtering cities
Maybe the skynet brain bot might decide after all the information it has gathered, to exterminate all life for the damage they have done.
What's the big idea?
Lunchmeat
Strider
Strider

Post by Lunchmeat »

Kashluk wrote:Maybe a war against mad swedish trolls who try to take over the world with the art of butt-fucking men?
what is up with you and butt-fucking men? i mean, it seems like every time i read a topic you've posted on there's something about ass rape etc.
OnTheBounce
TANSTAAFL
TANSTAAFL

Post by OnTheBounce »

Skynet Brain Bot wrote:well juding from fallout 2, the team at BIS have no problem 'borrowing' from famous films so why not have a sentient machine uprising.
Or you could do it the other way around, taking a page from the history of Dune: a group arises that destroys "thinking machines". Everything from pocket calculators to Brain Bots is a target to these chaps. The disciples of the movement round around saying, "Thou shalt not make a machine in image of the human mind." While they do this, they pop little red pills which are named for the product of that jihad: Mentats.

Or better yet, the folks at BIS will learn to "borrow" w/o being so fucking heavy-handed/blatant about it all.

OTB
"On the bounce, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?!"
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

Lunchmeat wrote:
what is up with you and butt-fucking men? i mean, it seems like every time i read a topic you've posted on there's something about ass rape etc.
Read the information from the poster of this thread. You'll see the irony. Butt-fucking and swedes are always together, remember that.
Skynet Brain Bot
Respected
Respected

whats the name of the phobia of everything?
What's the big idea?
mad_troll
SDF!
SDF!

Post by mad_troll »

I think that would be everyphobia......and i actually enjoy buttfucking....
))=|
Skynet Brain Bot
Respected
Respected

how did this topic turn from the potential threat in F3 to soddomy?

.... unless of course that is the threat? i guess the future would have become very prejudiced.
What's the big idea?
Kashluk

Post by Kashluk »

mad_troll wrote:
I think that would be everyphobia......and i actually enjoy buttfucking....
))=|
So you actually are gay? That means my stereotypic joke cuts with the dull edge of the knife from now on... Damn you in hell!
Skynet Brain Bot
Respected
Respected

**pimp-slaps kashluk** not funny, not witty, find another outlet for your brand of humour
What's the big idea?
axelgreese
Wandering Hero
Wandering Hero

Post by axelgreese »

Kashluk wrote:So you actually are gay? That means my stereotypic joke cuts with the dull edge of the knife from now on... Damn you in hell!
Teh mansechs = YSE!!!
Dan
I pwn j00
I pwn j00

Post by Dan »

What? Who locked this topic??

Oh wait... it was me.