Trinity: Shortened version

Comment on events and happenings in the Fallout community.
Kaczor
Regular
Regular

Trinity: Shortened version

Post by Kaczor »

<strong>[ -> Update]</strong>

I have for you some news about <a href="http://angrenost.org/~trinity/">Trinity</a> - post-nuclear, cRPG project:
<br><blockquote>
<br>As you may know, some things related to Trinity had changed. Currently we are working on something like an alpha version of the game. Why am I saying "something like"? Because it will be a shortened version of Trinity, but completely play able, with the main quest to perform, and tens of secondary tasks. We're predicting that the game should take about 10 hours of your life. The purpose of this alpha version is to introduce you with the game climate and the world of Trinity. For us the alpha will be a good exam and output point to the real game, which will fulfil all or at least most of our foundations. This alpha version will be available at the end of this year. So stay tuned.
<br>
<br><b>Ground Zero Team</b>
<br></blockquote>
<br>You're probably wondering, why we don't show you any screenshots. As I said on different forum we have problems with programmers. Most of them are out from the team, so we're now looking for new ones. We have already two new, but we're still searching for more (but they must know Polish). Soon situation should be stabilized and everything will be fine. work should then go fast and at the end of year, we should publish alpha version. it'll be available for download, so every of you will have chance to play it.
<br>
<br>Source of this news: <a href="http://vdhp.nma-fallout.com">VDHP</a>
Brutulf
SDF!
SDF!

Post by Brutulf »

If all of their programmers must speek polish I understand why it goes slow...
S4ur0n27
Mamma's Gang member
Mamma's Gang member

Post by S4ur0n27 »

OMG RACIZT.

I think Trinity looks promising.